Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does it seem there are so many Turks online??

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Ded srs I know it's a huge country with 80 million people living there and probably a few other million living abroad but they seem to be everywhere kek. Also countries with bigger population that use the "normal" internet (not counting China or Japan since they have their own big forums, social media and sheit) like Mexico, Russia or Philippines don't have that much online presence or they are more discrete.

It's easy to detect them because they spam the Turkey flag or the star and crescent moon emoji or have to say they're from Turkey wherever they go online. Also tend to be very fanatical and zealous saying how Turkish culture is superior, how Erdogan is the best president and how they are the greatest country in the world because Islam and we wuz Ottoman empire and sheit. Typically get into long fights and arguments in the social media comments section with Greeks, Christian Balkan countries and tradcaths from other nations :feelskek: Even on the language exchange site Interpals (which I used when I was bluepilled) Turks were by far the largest group and most foids blocked them (yes you can block entire countries, talk about the racepill) because according to them they were pervs who just sent dick pics and marriage proposals kek.

It got so bad that the "Turkroach" 4chan meme was born.

For some reason they tend to be overrepresented in non-normie parts of the internet. I don’t get it either

For some reason they tend to be overrepresented in non-normie parts of the internet. I don’t get it either
Even in normie sites like instagram or tiktok too. For example in cooking videos there's always some Turk in the comment saying "ackhyually this is recipe is originally Turkish" or "ooooh we have this in Turkey too it's called..." :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Even in normie sites like instagram or tiktok too. For example in cooking videos there's always some Turk in the comment saying "ackhyually this is recipe is originally Turkish" or "ooooh we have this in Turkey too it's called..." :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:yes: :yes: :yes:

You browsed into some Turk internet spaces, now the algorithm shows that all the time

Happened to me in X or twitter, I was into football twitter, and its full of Nigerians, now my enter fyp is Nigerians tweeting

Turks are up there with curries and balkaners as the cringiest history copers on the internet.

images

We don't have a present or future so we romanticise the past.
Turks and curries had a past. Balkaners on the other hand….

Turks and curries had a past. Balkaners on the other hand….
Balkaners did as well, but it was over 9000 years ago. At least with the Turks it was about 100 years ago they still had an empire.

Instagram is filled with Ottomanfags

It’s funny. But tbf Balkans in general have always been pretty overrepresented in these non Normie parts.