Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I finally made it boyos

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
To cucktears that is

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

y i k e s, b r o. :soy:

its funny, the wives they betabux for find chads on the internet to fuck and they defend her using it.

God DAMN IT BRAZILIAN-

...Oh. It's Fillerbear this time. Fillerbear, come here for a second. How come IncelTears wouldn't accept my post? I censored all the names and everything. I posted some super hilarious incel content.

Statusmaxxed youtubemaxxed ITmaxxed. No reason to be an incel
jk.

How many women are even on the Internet? Several mainstream non-incely YouTube channels have done demographic surveys, and the men outnumber the women by scores and scores. Dominated by men 18-35.

Women clearly exist in this world, so where on the Internet are they? Fillerbear? Where are the women?

i dont care about getting on there anymore

IncelQueers loves to feature my posts, I've been featured on there quite a few times.

My posts aren't edgy enough to feature. I mainly just shitpost soy boy pictures JFL.

I have been like 20 times at least, I have most of them saved on reddit, but Im missing all the ones from the original r/incels

How many women are even on the Internet? Several mainstream non-incely YouTube channels have done demographic surveys, and the men outnumber the women by scores and scores. Dominated by men 18-35.

Women clearly exist in this world, so where on the Internet are they? Fillerbear? Where are the women?
They’re probably out socializing rather than rotting