Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Beta male watches woman get robbed

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Weinen In Der Sonne
★★★★
Why didn’t this hateful incel help this poor queen? This is what happens when men think that they’re owed sex :soy::soy::soy:

Daily reminder that women aren’t shit without men

IMG 1202

They can defend themselves

Beat me to posting this. I wouldn’t call him a beta though. He’s in control of his emotions and just won’t risk his life for a random hoe he knows nothing about. I wish I could show the same fortitude in this situation.
More about the attack:

Beta male? More like Alpha Chad for doing as he pleases and chooses to not be a whiteknight.

Beat me to posting this. I wouldn’t call him a beta though. He’s in control of his emotions and just won’t risk his life for a random hoe he knows nothing about. I wish I could show the same fortitude in this situation.
More about the attack:
I was being sarcastic lol, also thx, will read later :feelsYall:

Because when you get involved in situations like this even if you are in the right you can still get in trouble. Better not to be hero about stuff in 2024.

Did she put out for him?
Beta male? More like Alpha Chad for doing as he pleases and chooses to not be a whiteknight.
This. Alpha chads don’t bother with women who cause trouble for them.

More about the attack:
This is one of the few, non coping situations, where the term "sigma male" can be appropriately applied

Yah you think I'm grappling with an armed robber??? I'd give everything XD

She must really like her iPhone to risk her life over it.

lol like women aren't committing robbery with CS and alimony

that’s what I’d do in that situation

Don´t worry, she´s strong and independent.

That’s why we pay taxes, so that we can have people whose is to defend ourselves (a.ka. police).
Police don’t do shit. They protect picanninies and dysgenic bankers.

What is wrong with that guy! Doesn’t he want to get shot or stabbed for no good reason!

Foids are weak just abolish the police and watch them get gang raped on the daily... stupid fucking tools I wish God didn't have to create such an annoying species like foids

Jfl that's the worst mugger I've ever seen :feelskek: Imagine getting disarmed by a woman

What’s the problem? I thought they didn’t need men.

Yet these are the same fucking foids who would rather encounter a bear than a man in the woods so wtf do they expect?

*cough cough*

Excuse me but why did they spell based alpha male wrong?

THAT NIGGA IT'S 100% AN INCEL. HE KNOWS THE TRUTH. :feelsdevil:
BASEEEEEEEEEEEEEED :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

THAT NIGGA IT'S 100% AN INCEL. HE KNOWS THE TRUTH. :feelsdevil:
BASEEEEEEEEEEEEEED :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
:foidSoy::I would rather be stuck in the forest with a bear than a man

Also :foidSoy::THIS BETA MALE REFUSED TO SAVE ME FROM A MUGGER!!!

Time to bearmax for her.

She was robbed because of her poor hygiene and pERsoynity

Leftists: Stop calling people betas you're such an incel

Also leftists: bEtA mALe wATCheS gIrL GeTtInG rObBed

Maybe she wouldnt have get robbed if she would have a bettER pERsonality

Interesting that every comment is siding with the guy not helping, and this is a clear conservative hive.

This is where I really lack understanding of the right.
In an ideal society people wouldn't sit idly when a robbery was happening but in modern soyciety we really have no choice. If you stick your head out for anyone you get your head cut off especially if you aren't chad. Only way to protect your own interest in situations like this is to just not get involved.

Last edited:
Leftists: Stop calling people betas you're such an incel

Also leftists: bEtA mALe wATCheS gIrL GeTtInG rObBed
Left or Right, two side of the same coin when it comes to being entitled to men's services.