Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Beta male watches woman get robbed

Probably an ugly man owns that twitter account. One of those redpill dudes.

Why is this woman entitled to help? I wouldn't help that woman if she was being robbed.

There is zero incentive to get involved in such situations. Either :
>you step in and fight
Best case : you win, possibly get arrested by zogbots for assaulting an poor innocent shitskin and not even a thank you from the foid
Worst case : you die

>you do nothing
Best case : you go on about your life
Worst case : you go on about your life

Sorry Becky, you're not entitled to protection :feelsclown:

I don't care about random foids well being i hope they get beheaded they voted for exactly that

She's a strong & independent woman who can take care of herself.

She isn`t entitled to protection

Yah you think I'm grappling with an armed robber??? I'd give everything XD

She must really like her iPhone to risk her life over it.
She knows she won't get stabbed, shes waiting for a man to intervene so he can get stabbed in the stomach while she runs away with her iphone so she can go back to sending nudes to chad on tinder and rejecting 80% of men

Not my problem

Refusing to whiteknight a foid like cannon fodder apparently makes you a beta male

Last edited:
According to society, he should sacrifice his own well-being for some random cunt that'll never give'em a blowjob, yah... nah, fuck that shit. Nowdays, you get arrested for "helping", especially foids, so why the fuck should any man be expected to be a good samaritan when society is after them constantly?

I'd do the same thing, I'd just sit back and watch the sparks fly.

Also to note: I looked at the comment section on X and it's pretty based, most men agree with him, it's only retarded faggy liberal fuckbois that are crying.

Last edited:
She knows she won't get stabbed, shes waiting for a man to intervene so he can get stabbed in the stomach while she runs away with her iphone so she can go back to sending nudes to chad on tinder and rejecting 80% of men

That's an interesting point actually... that a woman is less likely to be stabbed or shot in a situation like that than I man. I think that's probably true. I didn't even think of that.

Beat me to posting this. I wouldn’t call him a beta though. He’s in control of his emotions and just won’t risk his life for a random hoe he knows nothing about. I wish I could show the same fortitude in this situation.
More about the attack:

According to society, he should sacrifice his own well-being for some random cunt that'll never give'em a blowjob, yah... nah, fuck that shit. Nowdays, you get arrested for "helping", especially foids, so why the fuck should any man be expected to be a good samaritan when society is after them constantly?

I'd do the same thing, I'd just sit back and watch the sparks fly.

Also to note: I looked at the comment section on X and it's pretty based, most men agree with him, it's only retarded faggy liberal fuckbois that are crying.

Why help creature that has treated u with contempt u whole life ?

Yah you think I'm grappling with an armed robber??? I'd give everything XD

She must really like her iPhone to risk her life over it.
foids are brain damaged and think they are bullet proof.
she got lucky that stupid fuck didn't kill her

there was a foid in ny in 2017/2018 who got shot during the mugging by nigglet, dumb bitch actually dared him to shoot her :lul:

foids are brain damaged and think they are bullet proof.
she got lucky that stupid fuck didn't kill her

there was a foid in ny in 2017/2018 who got shot during the mugging by nigglet, dumb bitch actually dared him to shoot her :lul:

Wow crazy. I got robbed at knifepoint once... when I was only about 17. I found the situation really hard to process and considered all kinds of options. Nothing bad happened but I did lose my phone, heh.

I do know though that I never really considered the possibility that I would be stabbed. I guess when you're 17 it's hard to imagine something so serious.

Wow crazy. I got robbed at knifepoint once... when I was only about 17. I found the situation really hard to process and considered all kinds of options. Nothing bad happened but I did lose my phone, heh.

I do know though that I never really considered the possibility that I would be stabbed. I guess when you're 17 it's hard to imagine something so serious.
dat bitch wasnt 17 doe :lul:
she was some mid 20s white bitch from nyc
your typical liberal slut

Gigabased. Even if he had helped her, she wouldn't have thanked him.

Why didn’t this hateful incel help this poor queen? This is what happens when men think that they’re owed sex :soy::soy::soy:

Daily reminder that women aren’t shit without men

View attachment 1141925
Ain't no way they wrote beta male
It this jornalism? Is this real journalism in America?
I want to see the face of the guy that wrote beta male , I bet he is soy.
Alpha male = die for 5 dollars and a phone
Beta male = his life is worth something

Why didn’t this hateful incel help this poor queen? This is what happens when men think that they’re owed sex :soy::soy::soy:

Daily reminder that women aren’t shit without men

View attachment 1141925
So he doesn’t risk he’s life for a girl that sees him as a ghost 99.9999% of the time unless she is being robbed, raped, killed , or to be a useful idiot to her needs

Woman really expect Man to give and only give . Hahaha Idiots

"beta male" he doesnt owe her anything matter of fact he should have helped the robber jfl

Typical male shaming behaviour, ok so let's say he IS a beta male, what the fuck is even able to do in the situation if he's so weak, get stabbed & die?

Because when you get involved in situations like this even if you are in the right you can still get in trouble. Better not to be hero about stuff in 2024.
Good point yeah, lets say hypothetically he goes up to the guy and wrestles him a little, the gun gets in his hands and he fires accidentally killing the robber, well then I am sure theres some legal troubles you are now getting into.

He made the right decision not stepping in though, this nigger had a getaway car, niggers never act alone, niggers are usually cowards that do stuff in groups so if you see a nigger dont be a hero.

This nigger could have easily been taken out, you just duck down grab his ankles and lift up (ez manlet tactic) but then his gang of niggers would have killed you

Typical male shaming behaviour, ok so let's say he IS a beta male, what the fuck is even able to do in the situation if he's so weak, get stabbed & die?
Exactly, I am short and weak AF due to genetics so I could be considered a beta male in a sense, I have tried gymcelling too but strength and size are genetic.

Exactly, I am short and weak AF due to genetics so I could be considered a beta male in a sense, I have tried gymcelling too but strength and size are genetic.
Never help a bitch unless you know her.

this is what happens when women form harems around Chads,
they have no protection. 1 Chad cannot protect a harem of 30 foids.

somehow foids are too retarded to see this, and think men will bodyguard them free of charge.

it's game theory 101.

Good point yeah, lets say hypothetically he goes up to the guy and wrestles him a little, the gun gets in his hands and he fires accidentally killing the robber, well then I am sure theres some legal troubles you are now getting into.

He made the right decision not stepping in though, this nigger had a getaway car, niggers never act alone, niggers are usually cowards that do stuff in groups so if you see a nigger dont be a hero.

This nigger could have easily been taken out, you just duck down grab his ankles and lift up (ez manlet tactic) but then his gang of niggers would have killed you
Yeah and imagine the situations where there are no cameras.
Then it's your word against the nigger.
Just not worth it to protect some roastie whore.

Got bullied his whole Life and then he acted like a beta.
It's society fault he didn't do anything.

even if he did save her, she would definitely not offer an OUNCE of pussy to him. she would leech off his service and not give anything valuable back.

B stands for BASED.

In an ideal society people wouldn't sit idly when a robbery was happening but in modern soyciety we really have no choice. If you stick your head out for anyone you get your head cut off especially if you aren't chad. Only way to protect your own interest in situations like this is to just not get involved.
Just like how China or Japan handles these situations. By tuning the other jite.

You're not entitled to help sweety.

What a retard faggot pussy robber. How tf did he let the toilet grab his gun??

I would do exactly the same thing