Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm not a burgelcel, But I hate republicans. Democracy is a joke

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★
It's so obvious, they're controlled opposition. It doesn't matter who is in office, the president really doesn't have any real power to stop degenrecey or implement anti whore laws. Democracy is a Jewish invention, it makes you think you as a citizen have any power when you do not. I cringe every time white knights talk shit about gulf countries for being authortian/monarchist " muh democracy:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" stfu.

It is an illusion to think that there is another party other than the Demorrepublican Party in the United States.

They all serve the same masters.

It's so obvious, they're controlled opposition. It doesn't matter who is in office, the president really doesn't have any real power to stop degenrecey or implement anti whore laws. Democracy is a Jewish invention, it makes you think you as a citizen have any power when you do not. I cringe every time white knights talk shit about gulf countries for being authortian/monarchist " muh democracy:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" stfu.
I HATE REPUBLICANS ARE REASON FOR ALL MY PROBLEMS FUCK CONSERVATIVES DEATH TO WHITES
IMG 0176

Democracy is the most retarded system in politics. We need a bold king, not a cuck.