Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally disrespected a foid IRL on purpose, it felt so fucking good.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Some stupid homelessfag foid approached me and asked me if I can go buy drinks for her and her boyfriend because I just bought some pink donuts for breakfast and told her "Fuck off femoid" and ran to my car and kek'd and I am still keking rn.:feelskek::feelskek:

And I don't have to suffER the reputation of having a terrible personality anyway because she is just some stupid homelessfag so I don't have anything to lose calling her mean names.

This is pure lifefuel and feels like an orgasm rn.

"Fuck off femoid" and ran
Diesfromcringe

Some stupid homelessfag foid approached me and asked me if I can go buy drinks for her and her boyfriend because I just bought some pink donuts for breakfast and told her "Fuck off femoid" and ran to my car and kek'd and I am still keking rn.:feelskek::feelskek:

And I don't have to suffER the reputation of having a terrible personality anyway because she is just some stupid homelessfag so I don't have anything to lose calling her mean names.

even these foids can get bfs

you literally can't lose if you have a pussy

even these foids can get bfs

you literally can't lose if you have a pussy
I've seen a lot of homeless Tyrones slay

"You have a great life if you have a roof over your head and clean water."

Meanwhile... homeless people are having partners

I can't fathom being autistic and cringy enough to use the word "femoid" irl.

Good for you mang. A win is a win, no matter what form it takes.

Yesterday I mocked and insulted some Antifas. That was Lifefuel, too.

should've kicked the cunt in the face

Bro even homeless foids have boyfriend?
Wtf

Why didn't you at least rape her?

Based should have curbed her too

> you running to your car after saying that
pepe-the-frog-pepe.gif

Should have just said fuck off bitch

Don’t use autistic phrases irl nigga

I just laugh in such situations, that may be best.

What did she expect? She mentioned her fucking bf in the same breath as asking you for a freebie. Least she can do is leave out that she's choosing a homeless dude over you.

hahaha good job brocel. You should rubbed the money in her face and say “this is what you get for being CHAD SEXUAL!”

I disrespect foids irl all the time but i never use incel lingo

Based but maybe rethink your choice of words next time. Probably doesn't even know what femoid means.

I can't fathom being autistic and cringy enough to use the word "femoid" irl.

should have just called her a nasty old whore or something that is meaningful to them

This is nothing I will smack a foid in public in game

Based for disrespecting women

Bro even homeless foids have boyfriend?
Wtf
Of course they do. You can't fail if you are female and are not ugly. Homeless chads have girlfriends too. I saw a story once where this homeless chad would pick up a different girl every night and fuck her and get to stay the night in her apartment. He couldn't afford a place to stay so he just picked up women so he could sleep the night at their place for free.

She probably thought all men are dumb simps whom she could manipulate

She probably thought all men are dumb simps whom she could manipulate
Exactly, and I can't blame them. I've had a handful of women just ask me for money, out of nowhere. I'm sure they get it sometimes.

Exactly, and I can't blame them. I've had a handful of women just ask me for money, out of nowhere. I'm sure they get it sometimes.
I hate foid arrogance

“ran to my car” that’s such pussy shit, should’ve stood your ground and waited for her response