Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I felt one of the strongest, most volatile sort of rage ive ever known, and it was all due to a stacy

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
So today, I had a pretty fucked up day:

I had taken a MENSA test due to me wondering about my IQ for the past month or so: Went to the MENSA branch in where I live, paid a fee and got a date to do the IQ test. All good and done, today was 2 weeks since I took said test.

We were being handed a letter with our IQ number/result getting said outloud for whatever reason I didnt know, there were MENSA members in a separate table at the other side of the room from where the people who took the test were. They were some of the most stuck-up looking people I could have ever seen, Drinking some fucking fine wine or alcoholical drink, giving the same vibe youd get from an aristocrat back in the fall of monarchy in france: People who knew they were good, and loved showing it off as if it were the one thing that made em superior.

When I had my result told, I was called by name and handed an envelope. I opened it with shaking hands, peculiarly worried about if my fears were true... and they were: A stark 64 being the number I got, after the same copy-and-paste text you get in every letter. I felt a bit of myself sink in at that moment, knowing I have the IQ of a chimpanzee, but the worst was yet to come; My result got said out loud by an old man, snickering. My surname and name being pronounced with a tone of peculiar mockery as he said the fucking number.

The people from the other side of the room looked at me, some whispered between themselves and a few laughed. But this bitch... there was this cunt who I just researched on: Neuroscientist, has like an IQ of 170, known for doing great advanced on Neuroscience in her own matter. She started laughing at me louder than the others, recording me looking down and humilliated by the whole situation as I went back to my seat with it rapidly becoming that same feeling ive heard of when people like Elliot Rodger felt moments before they snapped: The sharpest anger I could have thought of, was going on inside me. I burst into tears silently, trying to cover my face and not do anything which could only worsen the situation.

But this bitch, she kept laughing at me, calling me a "Neanderthal" as she kept recording me and taking pictures of me for whatever reason, her other friend asking for the pics so they could put me in the "Wall of suckers", something that these fuckers share between them with pics of people they make fun of for low IQs.

I couldnt take it anymore. I left, got to the bus and just came home.

Its been 15 mins since I arrived, I downed 2 shots of whisky as im trying to compose myself. I never felt like this, and honestly, I hope no one goes through it. This is the kind of things inceltears has to understand, THIS IS WHY WE ARE INCEL, THINGS OUT OF OUR CONTROL. I never harmed anyone, so why did I have to go through this?

TL;DR : I took a MENSA test, got retarded level IQ, a MENSA member stacy made fun of me with her friend and a whole other people, took a pic of me and put me in her own album of shame to make fun of for days to come, im fucking pissed

This is a result of poor parenting. Bullies need to be beaten on a sidewalk and thrown in the garbage.

damn bro total ragefuel, i still cant believe there are actually people on this site who dont hate stacys, they truly are the biggest scum on the earth and TAKE PLEASEURE in bullying anyone they see beneath them. They have treated me like scum all my life and cause me so much pain, it's a huge reason why whenever they die or suffer it becomes my lifefuel for the day.

Someone should humble her with a head injury and knock her IQ down a few standard deviations ngl.

Man even reading this pisses me off. Why are foids so cruel.

I dont know man, I want her to get pistol whipped and get a nasty bruise but at the same time I dont. Just have her get something to harm her but not really fuck her up in any permanent or lasting way... JFL at being a low IQ incel these days
Someone should humble her with a head injury and knock her IQ down a few standard deviations ngl.

Judging from your well written recount if the story I find it hard to believe your IQ is that low. Do you have a learning disability or something?

Judging from your well written recount if the story I find it hard to believe your IQ is that low. Do you have a learning disability or something?
Not really, Im on college atm almost halfway on my career, just failed a subject so far and that is math, but ive been also a lazy bastard with it ngl. But I dont know, some people dont seem "Low IQ" but yet the tests and really in-depth analysis of em that go far beyond what your average exam would still give the same results. Who knows, honestly

Damn bro that's terrible. I can't believe there are geniuses who would ridicule and humiliate an intellectually disabled person so directly. Honestly this post seems like larp. If not answer these questions. Why did you take a MENSA IQ test in the first place, if you are sure of your lack of intelligence? I'd assume the test results would be confidential and not loudly announced, so this seems hard to believe. If your IQ is really that poor, how has it impacted your education and employment, along with your daily functioning? Honestly if your IQ is that low you must have had serious problems with learning and processing information, making it difficult for you to even pass high school.

This is the kind of person Hawking was talking about when he said bragging about IQ is for losers.

Not really, Im on college atm almost halfway on my career, just failed a subject so far and that is math, but ive been also a lazy bastard with it ngl. But I dont know, some people dont seem "Low IQ" but yet the tests and really in-depth analysis of em that go far beyond what your average exam would still give the same results. Who knows, honestly
I've recently been suspecting that I'm a lot lower IQ than I always thought. Did really good at school but utterly failed at life, never could hold a job. Never done a proper IQ test, maybe I will

Damn bro that's terrible. I can't believe there are geniuses who would ridicule and humiliate an intellectually disabled person. Honestly this post seems like larp. If not answer these questions. Why did you take a MENSA IQ test in the first place, if you are sure of your lack of intelligence? I'd assume the test results would be confidential and not loudly announced. If your IQ is really that poor, how has it impacted your education and employment, along with your daily functioning?
I took it cause I wanted to reassure. I come from a family of mostly pretty inteligent people with proficience n a good deal of talent in their fields, let it be social workers, bio-technology and an IBM software enginner and manager of team. Just wanted to know if I was fucking with myself and put the doubts to rest.... and well, now you can see how it went.
It has impacted mostly my daily functioning, im somewhat slow but not slow as hell. I always had a hunch I was low IQ due to the contrast I had with the average joe in many matters and conversations, aside of cluelessness when talking about many topics. In career and work, it thankfully hasnt fucked me over too much, but it hasnt been the easier either: People notice you are not the brightest, even if you try to fake it

Why even take a iQ if you know you won't do well.

Damn bro that's terrible. I can't believe there are geniuses who would ridicule and humiliate an intellectually disabled person so directly. Honestly this post seems like larp. If not answer these questions. Why did you take a MENSA IQ test in the first place, if you are sure of your lack of intelligence? I'd assume the test results would be confidential and not loudly announced, so this seems hard to believe. If your IQ is really that poor, how has it impacted your education and employment, along with your daily functioning? Honestly if your IQ is that low you must have had serious problems with learning and processing information, making it difficult for you to even pass high school.
I really hope it is. Cuz its making me mad.

Stark 64? What does that mean?

I felt one of the strongest, most volatile sort of orgasm ive ever known, and it was all due to a stacy

It has impacted mostly my daily functioning, im somewhat slow but not slow as hell. I always had a hunch I was low IQ due to the contrast I had with the average joe in many matters and conversations, aside of cluelessness when talking about many topics. In career and work, it thankfully hasnt fucked me over too much, but it hasnt been the easier either:
That would make sense if your IQ was in the high 80s or 90s but with an IQ of 64, you'd be classified as mentally disabled. How is it your able to pass your high school and college classes? Also, cluelessness in topics and slowness could be caused many other issues including autism, ADHD, depression etc. Were there any factors during the test that could make the results inaccurate?

Last edited:
Gay and fake larp. With that score you have mental retardation and would NEVER be able to type out and convey what you just did. That score indicates you have the maximal scholastic ability of a 3rd grader. Sub 100 iq faggots ITT believe this faggot larp. Rope yourself.

Gay and fake larp. With that score you have mental retardation and would NEVER be able to type out and convey what you just did. That score indicates you have the maximal scholastic ability of a 3rd grader. Sub 100 iq faggots ITT believe this faggot larp. Rope yourself.
:lul:

Sorry you had to go through that.:cryfeels:That stacy needs to get stabbed

Go back there & burn 'em,burn 'em all (roast style). I bet the smug would wipe off real quick after a shot in the face.

Btw, how'd you like the ott reply? Stick it on IT seeing as you want some controversy heh.

I had taken a MENSA test due to me wondering about my IQ for the past month or so: Went to the MENSA branch in where I live, paid a fee and got a date to do the IQ test. All good and done, today was 2 weeks since I took said test.

We were being handed a letter with our IQ number/result getting said outloud for whatever reason I didnt know, there were MENSA members in a separate table at the other side of the room from where the people who took the test were. They were some of the most stuck-up looking people I could have ever seen, Drinking some fucking fine wine or alcoholical drink, giving the same vibe youd get from an aristocrat back in the fall of monarchy in france: People who knew they were good, and loved showing it off as if it were the one thing that made em superior.

When I had my result told, I was called by name and handed an envelope. I opened it with shaking hands, peculiarly worried about if my fears were true... and they were: A stark 64 being the number I got, after the same copy-and-paste text you get in every letter. I felt a bit of myself sink in at that moment, knowing I have the IQ of a chimpanzee, but the worst was yet to come; My result got said out loud by an old man, snickering. My surname and name being pronounced with a tone of peculiar mockery as he said the fucking number.

The people from the other side of the room looked at me, some whispered between themselves and a few laughed. But this bitch... there was this cunt who I just researched on: Neuroscientist, has like an IQ of 170, known for doing great advanced on Neuroscience in her own matter. She started laughing at me louder than the others, recording me looking down and humilliated by the whole situation as I went back to my seat with it rapidly becoming that same feeling ive heard of when people like Elliot Rodger felt moments before they snapped: The sharpest anger I could have thought of, was going on inside me. I burst into tears silently, trying to cover my face and not do anything which could only worsen the situation.

But this bitch, she kept laughing at me, calling me a "Neanderthal" as she kept recording me and taking pictures of me for whatever reason, her other friend asking for the pics so they could put me in the "Wall of suckers", something that these fuckers share between them with pics of people they make fun of for low IQs.

Its been 15 mins since I arrived, I downed 2 shots of whisky as im trying to compose myself. I never felt like this, and honestly, I hope no one goes through it. This is the kind of things inceltears has to understand, THIS IS WHY WE ARE INCEL, THINGS OUT OF OUR CONTROL. I never harmed anyone, so why did I have to go through this?

TL;DR : I took a MENSA test, got retarded level IQ, a MENSA member stacy made fun of me with her friend and a whole other people, took a pic of me and put me in her own album of shame to make fun of for days to come, im fucking pissed
Who was the scientist?

stop larping.

JFL, OP is larping hard, probably a troll. First off, an IQ of 64 is braindead retarded. You wouldn't be able to talk if you had that IQ level. Second, Stacys can be rude bitches, but I doubt one will take a picture of you and call you a neanderthal like that.

The final nail in the coffin is that MENSA mails you your test scores to see if you qualify or not. They don't immediately grade it and read it off like that.
After you test with one of our local, volunteer Proctors, your tests are sent to our National Office for scoring. Within seven to 10 business days, your tests are scored and a letter with your Mensa qualification status is mailed.
Source: https://www.us.mensa.org/join/testing/scoreevaluation/

Last edited:
Things that never happened

Why the fuck would the high IQ guys just be sitting there listening to people's marks?? Dont they have anything better to do Lol

Such a bad larp Jesus Christ, making us incels looks bad with your gay fagot bullshit

Strong LARP.If not,you should sue that bitch for filming and taking photos of you

if you are gonna larp at least give a believeable number, or at least write as if you had 64 IQ

Last edited:

IQ is not a fixed number... It's changeable... You are smart... You are smart enough to do most normal human functions... That puts you leagues ahead of lots of people... If you have any perticular thing in mind you want to do just research about it online... Get professional coaching... You ARE smart.... If you want plz pm me... I'll talk to you... Don't break...

But this bitch, she kept laughing at me, calling me a "Neanderthal"

Seriously, you should have acted like one. Just beat her up, punch her head over and over again. I want to see how her ''supreme IQ'' will prevent her from dying.

Knowing OP is larp. Writing skills or expression ability doesn't define IQ. If you're a writer, you're mostly creative. If you're charmant then you have Alpha features. IQ defines how successful and subtle you are.

I've suspicious of many aspects of this story. Why did u think you are intelligent enough for mensa when you need to score 98% on their tests to qualify for membership. That sort of score excludes the vast majority of the population. I personally don't think iq test are the best way to determine intelligence so i won't get too concerned about your result.

Why do you need to do this stupid larp?
64 is an IQ of a deeply retarded person, not someone that can write a paragraph or two and to function in the society.
And they are not calling the numbers out loud, but sending letters with the score.

Perhaps OP is GigaTyrone with that IQ

nice LARP faggot there's no way in hell a non potato could possibly get a score of 64, even uneducated ugandan farmers or some shit would get at least 80

Go back there & burn 'em,burn 'em all (roast style). I bet the smug would wipe off real quick after a shot in the face.

Btw, how'd you like the ott reply? Stick it on IT seeing as you want some controversy heh.

Almost had me until you said you had a IQ of 64, that and the OP was composed well enough.