Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel that I'm already near the max of my looksmaxxing potential without surgery and it still isn't enough to ascend

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

gatekept from life
★★★★★
I've grown out my hair, gymmaxxed to an extent (I don't want to overdo it considering I'm only 5'6) leaned out a bit and tried skincare. And I'm still an incel. Most of the other "looksmaxes" I see online are schizo shit like bonesmashing, so they're all out of the question. No looksmaxxing for height. No looksmaxxing for being non nt. It's over.

Its time to rizzmaxx

I think I can still get my eyebrows thicker and grow a beard maybe get taller with hgh but I need to get a job for that and its a lot of work idk if its worth it for a few cm even minoxidil is a lot of fucking work I should just give up

I think I can still get my eyebrows thicker and grow a beard maybe get taller with hgh but I need to get a job for that and its a lot of work idk if its worth it for a few cm even minoxidil is a lot of fucking work I should just give up
What age are you that you think hgh will still help you grow taller? I'm 19 and stopped growing 3 years ago. Late bloomer?

What age are you that you think hgh will still help you grow taller? I'm 19 and stopped growing 3 years ago. Late bloomer?
18 idk man I stopped growing a few years ago but who knows I may get lucky and it may make the bones in my face a bit more developed

18 idk man I stopped growing a few years ago but who knows I may get lucky and it may make the bones in my face a bit more developed
If you stopped growing a couple years ago your growth plates are most likely closed, could maybe help your face though I'm not sure

If you stopped growing a couple years ago your growth plates are most likely closed, could maybe help your face though I'm not sure
I know man but I dont want it to be true this is my last hope if it doesnt work its truly over

gymmaxxed to an extent (I don't want to overdo it considering I'm only 5'6)
I have the same reservations but imo you won't get too big as long as you stay natty and lean

What's your haircut and what do you do for skincare ?

I have the same reservations but imo you won't get too big as long as you stay natty and lean

What's your haircut and what do you do for skincare ?
I just cleanse and moisturize, I've grown my hair out over my forehead cause my it's massive and I'm showing early signs of receding but it's strange because I noticed it at 14/15 but it hasn't moved at all since.

give up on hgh if youre old enough for this forum theres no more height left. I’m gonna try growing my eyebrows too my dads are bushy so I might have the genetica

I just cleanse and moisturize, I've grown my hair out over my forehead cause my it's massive and I'm showing early signs of receding but it's strange because I noticed it at 14/15 but it hasn't moved at all since.
probably just bad hairline genetics don’t worry. Brutal though still.

Did you try being 6’4?

Did you try being 6’4?
Currently grinding to get to 6'4, I do this for 6 hours each day

I just cleanse and moisturize
same tbh, I also use sunscreen but if you live in Ireland you probably don't need to.
I've grown my hair out over my forehead cause my it's massive and I'm showing early signs of receding but it's strange because I noticed it at 14/15 but it hasn't moved at all since.
Maybe you just have a high hairline. Mine has always been quite high, looks receded above the temple but it's never moved.

probably just bad hairline genetics don’t worry. Brutal though still.
My hair actually is way thinner at the temples though which what makes me think it's not but, it hasn't moved at all so I'm too worried about it at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back