Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel sorry for the users who weren't around during the Ritalin Defense force, Zestos spam, or the ratings megathread

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
The incels.me days, and that LARPING approach thread made by @uninstall, and the enormous amount of hate May2018cels got. I cant think of anything memorable that happened Summer 2019 for this forum...

I can't think of any way this site has got better, really. I mean, it's good that there's a better application process and stuff, and the dark themes are nice, but I'd go back to when I joined if I could

I can't think of any way this site has got better, really. I mean, it's good that there's a better application process and stuff, and the dark themes are nice, but I'd go back to when I joined if I could
Soy2
I remember when @Ritalincel used to spam this dude everywhere

I miss times when this forum was uncucked

the original reddit incels back in 17 had the best content to me. This forum isnt bad besides the moronic mods they have.

the original reddit incels back in 17 had the best content to me. This forum isnt bad besides the moronic mods they have.
Yeah the more we go back the better. R/incels was badass

this forum died when ritalincel got caged tbh

I was there i remember everything (but i had no account)

What was your favorite part of that era?
It was hillarious how those low rank newcells got bullied by other low rank newcells who joined one month earlier. I mean wtf graycells bashing each other for joindatemogging them jfl. This went one till september i clearly remember all those "septembercell :feelsseriously:" comments lol and the whole community was much more hostile to each other and some users got worshipped like @Fontaine and some other faggots and people who turned out to be faggots got worshipped by other faggots. Tbh the whole community was a live parade for lonely virgins, gay, no culture and hostile to each other fuck incels me tbh there is a reson why 90% of the userbase from back then has a crossed name. It got better with incels is and i am glad that it is how it is today.

I miss the ratings megathread so much. I never posted but I liked looking at pictures

It's just not the same

I was on braincels tbhtbh

Was around for like a week of zesto spam, other two things were before my time :feelsrope:

Anybody remembers Nathan Larson's nickname here on the forum?

I miss the ratings megathread so much. I never posted but I liked looking at pictures
some of those guys in their mogged the shit out of me like tall, huge, great hair, guys with good faces asking if they are ugly jfl

ritalincel is overrated and exaggerated, only the first threads were appreciable to read (Threads like those about ice picks); it doesn't matter, whatever, what's the point in the beautiful end?

It's easy to look back on the past with nostalgia-tinted glasses. The reality is that back at that time you were probably looking even further back with nostalgia-tinted glasses instead of appreciating what was going on.

It's easy to look back on the past with nostalgia-tinted glasses. The reality is that back at that time you were probably looking even further back with nostalgia-tinted glasses instead of appreciating what was going on.
What is something ongoing on the forum that you will look back on later on?

i want to go back tbh

There's less blackpill content, and a lot of notable users have been banned, but apart from that I don't miss much.