Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I feel sorry for the mods

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Looking at ban appeals filled with 16 yo cringe zoomers who i would kill with a back hand slap with poison damage from smoke breath is suifuel mang

@Master pay your slaves

I was being a soy cuck faggot​

IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Opus Clown"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/62/62682.jpg?1711742139[/IMG]

Opus Clown

Banned​

-
JoinedMar 29, 2024Posts118
  • Tuesday at 4:12 AM

• Add bookmark

This is all I got left. There is nowhere else for me to go, and it's the only place I feel like I belong. I'm sorry for posting that shit thread about this website, honestly I wish I had never wrote it in the first place. Isolation has rotted my brain and I now realize that I will always feel this way. From one brocel to another all I ask for is a second chance. :feelsbadman:

I was being a soy cuck faggot​

IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Opus Clown"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/62/62682.jpg?1711742139[/IMG]

Opus Clown

Banned​

-
JoinedMar 29, 2024Posts118
  • Tuesday at 4:12 AM

• Add bookmark

This is all I got left. There is nowhere else for me to go, and it's the only place I feel like I belong. I'm sorry for posting that shit thread about this website, honestly I wish I had never wrote it in the first place. Isolation has rotted my brain and I now realize that I will always feel this way. From one brocel to another all I ask for is a second chance. :feelsbadman:

Hopefully they get some of that sweet modbux, master is probably sipping some martinis in Hawaii with a hot half naked belly dancer while incels.is, looksmax and other sites generate him money.

and who let them in you moron