Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like killing myself every time I go outside.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
It's pure suicide fuel. I get reminded of my inferiority as a man and how inadequate I am. One of these days I will get a knife and will carve my face up with it. I will finish what fucking destiny started. If I had the strength to do it I would saw off these short legs too. I hate myself, I don't know how much longer I can do this. Everyone mogs and me and everyone is better than me.

There's nothing worse than seeing a female that's attracted to another male. And knowing that I will never receive that in my life.

Do you live in a city? I can't even fucking imagine how awful it would be. I live in a small town and it's terrible enough leaving the house here

Stepping out the door for me is almost impossible and requires an hour (yes, as in 60 minutes) of mental preparation.

I enjoy solitary walks but I get out of my way to only go out to places and at times where the quantity of attractive young foids is minimum.

I enjoy solitary walks but I get out of my way to only go out to places and at times where the quantity of attractive young foids is minimum.
The only time I have some peace is during the weekend because I don't even step outside.

The only time I have some peace is during the weekend because I don't even step outside.
Same tbh, my parents complain when I don't head out though.

Seeing better men triggers me more than attractive 'foids. :feelsbadman:
I wish everyone would just fucking die, so I could be alone.

Last edited:
I know how you feel -

last sunday I was at the beach and waiting in a little ice cream hut to be served - there was a couple in front of me - babe in a bikini with a super hot body - shapely ass etc - perfect peachy skin - long blonde hair. her b/f was stood tight behind and his hard on was touching her ass through his trunks. He had his hands on her small hips.

I went back to my hotel room and jerked off in the shower

it use to be for me but i dont even care anymore

Plenty of men who did great things in the past were ugly or below average looking men. In face a wast majority of great men were not good looking.

I view myself as superior to most people and look down on them. If i was born at a different time i would probably run my own band of solders fighting against whoever stood in my way. I can imagine invading muslim villages and impaling Turks in the poles.

It's pure suicide fuel. I get reminded of my inferiority as a man and how inadequate I am. One of these days I will get a knife and will carve my face up with it. I will finish what fucking destiny started. If I had the strength to do it I would saw off these short legs too. I hate myself, I don't know how much longer I can do this. Everyone mogs and me and everyone is better than me.

Can you post a pic of yourself? Maybe you're being too harsh on yourself.

Stepping out the door for me is almost impossible and requires an hour (yes, as in 60 minutes) of mental preparation.
Damn. What do you tell yourself.