Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i feel like i have no purpose

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
ill never get married or have kids. there is nothing for me to do.
my life is basically LDAR and i might buy something fancy every year or so.
i don't care about hedonism i just want to LDAR

Having kids is only a purpose for rabbits and foids.

It's over for existencialcrysiscels...
Watch BoJack Horseman series, might help a bit.

LDAR is the answer for us here tbh. with our social inhib we cant take too many risks and risk too much daily ropefuel since we're closer to rope than the average man

We have a purpose. To make normies feel better about themselves because at least they're not incels.

ill never get married or have kids. there is nothing for me to do.
my life is basically LDAR and i might buy something fancy every year or so.
i don't care about hedonism i just want to LDAR

Try to create stuff, whatever you are into, and persist. You will reap personal satisfaction out of it once you truly created something.

Our purpose is to be spectacles for society to point and laugh at for cheap entertainment. Most of us will eventually succumb to living in a 1 bdr apartment, wage slaving like a good goyim, funding Chad and Stacey's degenerate lifestyles. Come home to drink every night, picking up that cold steel before bed each night, "one day closer" you tell yourself. Until one day it comes, you pull the trigger. It takes days before anyone at work notices, only because you usually do all the work, since everyone has kids, grandkids; you know, lives. No one even has a funeral for you. That's the life of a truecel.

I'm looking for ways to cheat the system and get enough money so I can relax and do stuff in my own time without having to wageslave.

Our purpose is to be spectacles for society to point and laugh at for cheap entertainment. Most of us will eventually succumb to living in a 1 bdr apartment, wage slaving like a good goyim, funding Chad and Stacey's degenerate lifestyles. Come home to drink every night, picking up that cold steel before bed each night, "one day closer" you tell yourself. Until one day it comes, you pull the trigger. It takes days before anyone at work notices, only because you usually do all the work, since everyone has kids, grandkids; you know, lives. No one even has a funeral for you. That's the life of a truecel.
:feelscry: This is spot on. I am that weird guy in the neighborhood that everyone knows of. But I do not know anyone.

no, fuck this. im not gonna be a slave for single moms and niggers
my plan is to get a car and get off the city.

Whenever you buy something in the store, part of the bill is taxes. So whenever you buy something in the store, you are funding Chad and Stacey's degenerate lifestyles

wellbutrin helps

Impossible if you're a USAcel. The govt will not let you live off the grid. You have to have some sort of reliance on the system here.

Impossible if you're a USAcel. The govt will not let you live off the grid. You have to have some sort of reliance on the system here.
There is totally a place in California that doesn't have laws and people live there for free. Slab City it's called, ex military base, claimed by loads of squatters. Pretty risky and kind of like fallout.. it's probably where a lot of USAcels will end up.

This is easily one of the worst feelings and I struggle with it myself too, there is legit nothing for us out there, while Chad and Stacy can find some meaning in pleasuring each other we have to cope

Are you working? Do you have any hobbies? Personally i think that life have no purpose just live it as far as your personal situations allows you to do it. I you feel u have no purpose try to get a job or a hobbie you like.

It's over for existencialcrysiscels...
Watch BoJack Horseman series, might help a bit.

I've heard a lot about that tv serie whats it about?

Ldsr is not a way yo live. Just killyourself and end your misery :feelsokman:

That is a very real scenario, makes me think of all of those guys who kill themselves and only get discovered years or decades later after their bank account runs dry and the electricity company shows up to shut off their electricity

i don't live in america, where i live we have those community towns that are for agriculture and livestock.
im planning to move there soon

i will go on survival mode and DISAPPEAR soon i cant stand povery + wagecucking + inceldoom im not bluepillredpill kind a cuck

You just described my life OP. There's nothing fulfilling for us out there. It never began. I will rope in less than 7 years most likely.

That's because your only purpose is to reproduce, but you can't.

Your purpose from this point onwards should be to go ER.

No inhabitant of this Multi-verse has ever had a purpose, in regards to humans specifically there has always been this bad habit of considering life long copes as some kind of divine purpose.

Nothing matters. I will just rope soon.

im pretty much just existing to work and cope with videogames, life is extremely pointless for wagecucks and even more so for neet /LDAR