Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR No meaning. No purpose. No goal. No faith.

broken & doomed

broken & doomed

Greycel
I can't see a way out. I can't see any motive. I realise that every move I do is meaningless, because it's directionless. There's nothing to live for and there's nothing to fight for. What to strive for? Money? What will money give me? It will actually give me quite some things, but none of them are soul-touching, none of them can bring spark back into my eyes.
Is there anything in this world worth commiting to? I've been in this state for years if not a decade, and I still have no idea what is there to live for. I always wanted to give myself fully into something, to commit my soul for 100%. But there's nothing. I'd put myself through hell in fight for something meaningful. But there's just nothing. I can't think of literally anything worthful in this world. Literally any fucking thing, any fucking sphere.
I just keep rotting.

I wish I was still an Islamic extremist so I could cope with the delusion of paradise after death.

If you’ve been like this for a decade, then you’re gonna easily go another decade

I wish I was still an Islamic extremist so I could cope with the delusion of paradise after death.
the islamic conception of paradise after death is such cope, uniquely so

main-qimg-61db194808c38e0b01461ab4a6439af5-lq

I can't see a way out. I can't see any motive. I realise that every move I do is meaningless, because it's directionless. There's nothing to live for and there's nothing to fight for. What to strive for? Money? What will money give me? It will actually give me quite some things, but none of them are soul-touching, none of them can bring spark back into my eyes.
Is there anything in this world worth commiting to? I've been in this state for years if not a decade, and I still have no idea what is there to live for. I always wanted to give myself fully into something, to commit my soul for 100%. But there's nothing. I'd put myself through hell in fight for something meaningful. But there's just nothing. I can't think of literally anything worthful in this world. Literally any fucking thing, any fucking sphere.
I just keep rotting.
You are not alone. Old fucker here 40s. Same shit but too pussy to kill myself. Hope death is really a release from hell.

I just keep rotting.
At this stage I feel that living life is pointless. I only live another day to sit at my computer desk, drink coffee and work out. I still don't feel like roping yet as there's still somethings I want to get out of this shithole world.

sit at my computer desk, drink coffee and work out.
Same here except that I don't work out.
My goal is to consume as much resources as I can so there is less left for Stacy to enjoy

Freud believed that man strives for sex.

Adler believed that man strives for power.

Frankl believed that man strives for meaning.

Meaning is the antidote to suffering. In Friedrich Nietzsche's words: "Those who have a why can bear any how." Or in the words of Joel Miller, the main character of my favorite videogame: "I struggled for a long time with surviving, and no matter what, you keep finding something to fight for."

It's our biological drive to find something that motivates us and cling to it, be it a loved one, an adventure, or a desire to live just for another day and see what happens. Everyone carries their cross somehow. We are carrying ours and we must find something that motivates us admist this suffering. Maybe the suffering is not justified, but since we are here, what options do we have?

If you had a virgin loyal girlfriend, you would have a purpose in life.
But for now, It´s wifing up a Roastie, or over.

fight for total NT death

You are not alone. Old fucker here 40s. Same shit but too pussy to kill myself. Hope death is really a release from hell.
Don't worry there is no doubt on my mind death is the end of it. Please don't worry about cope like afterlife's and nonsense like that.