Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have no more blackpilling life stories to really share anymore

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Since I LDAR on here like most, I don't really leave my house anymore and have not for years.

At this point I have shared most of my life experience on this forum already so there is nothing left to even share anymore as an interesting story to discuss with brocels.

I often find myself just linking back to a post I made a couple months ago or whatever when some brocel makes a thread rehashing a certain topic since there is nothing new to discuss with the blackpill usually and its all water at this point.

Thanks for reading :feelsokman:

just shoot the soyers already

I never had anything intEResting to share in the first place, I had just been completely ignored since the start of high school.

Doubt I had a conversation with a toilet my age that lasted more than 20 seconds, that's how repulsive I am facially.

I never had anything intEResting to share in the first place, I had just been completely ignored since the start of high school.

Doubt I had a conversation with a toilet my age that lasted more than 20 seconds, that's how repulsive I am facially.
I don't know if what I share is that interesting either, it's just that I have no social connections IRL so I feel like sharing stuff on here.

I don't think sharing a blackpilling story on here necessarily means that it has to be talking to a foid thats around your age.

My life is too blackpilling to run out of things to say. At this point it's becoming predictable.

Aren’t you a hardcore wage cuck though RM?

Surely you see normies doing stupid as well blackpilling things on the regular to share with us?

Aren’t you a hardcore wage cuck though RM?

Surely you see normies doing stupid as well blackpilling things on the regular to share with us?
I was awhile ago but not recently I just LDAR in my house, and I do gymcelling in a dead empty gym and studycucking.

Looking at some jobs right now though while browsing this forum so if I get a job and have anything interesting to share im definitely sharing, I just discovered that "gender affirmation leave" is a real thing and its legislated in my country, the west is fuarked.

The old stories will just get covered in brain fog, too. Soon you will have nothing