Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like I don’t even exist anymore.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I feel my presence at home, even with my family is unwanted: my younger brother views me as a mentally ill freak and refuses to even talk to me, only insulting me every chance he gets, my father only wants me to be gone in a year, out of state, to enroll for college, something no other Bengali father forces onto his sons, and my mother is still the delusional shizophrenic she is, even with the new medication she takes, trying to show me videos of child sex trafficking on the news and how the world is not a safe place.

Do my parents even care at the state of their eldest son, me, anymore: no friends, can barely speak or walk properly, and just lays down on the floor motionless in the room he shares with his mother in complete darkness?

I don’t even have a proper identity to connect me to anyone, anymore: they refuse to teach the culture of my motherland, where I was even born and I can’t fit into American society either: I feel complete alienation by just living.

I am even an outcast in my ethnic Bangladeshi neighborhood: most here haven’t seen me in over 7 years and have already forgotten my name.

Everything feels cold, out of place, and blurry now; I am fixated by the image of my own reflection: all I want is the confirmation of my own existence, a sense of belonging in some form.

Last edited:
"I wish i were dust" 78:40

Chris chan chris

I feel my presence at home, even with my family is unwanted: my younger brother views me as a mentally ill freak and refuses to even talk to me, only insulting me every chance he gets, my father only wants me to be gone in a year, out of state, to enroll for college, something no other Bengali father forces onto his sons, and my mother is still the delusional shizophrenic she is, even with the new medication she takes, trying to show me videos of child sex trafficking on the news and how the world is not a safe place.

Do my parents even care at the state of their eldest son, me, anymore: no friends, can barely speak or walk properly, and just lays down on the floor motionless in the room he shares with his mother in complete darkness?

I don’t even have a proper identity to connect me to anyone, anymore: they refuse to teach the culture of my motherland, where I was even born and I can’t fit into American society either: I feel complete alienation by just living.

I am even an outcast in my ethnic Bangladeshi neighborhood: most here haven’t seen me in over 7 years and have already forgotten my name.

Everything feels cold, out of place, and blurry now; I am fixated by the image of my own reflection: all I want is the confirmation of my own existence, a sense of belonging in some form.

My parents are also very abnormal, and my bigger brother insults me all time

my mother is still the delusional shizophrenic she is, even with the new medication she takes, trying to show me videos of child sex trafficking on the news and how the world is not a safe place.

I see...

My mother, though not necessarily schizophrenic, suffers from PTSD and auditory psychosis. I doubt she is NT. Anyway, she was always depressed throughout my childhood and would often think people were making violent hand signs at her.

We shared a bedroom/bed when I was younger due to unfortunate circumstances and poverty.

tfw became a ghost before I am dead.

never began for nonpersonacels

You're popularitymaxxed here.
If you could use the incels.is energy on some other things...

How come we all have crazy families, just shows how genetic dead ends we are. Im sorry brocel.

Why do you lie on the floor all day

Why do you lie on the floor all day
I feel too tired by my insomnia and my back constantly hurts which makes me suspect I have scoliosis with how crooked my spine is.

You can read more about it here.

@Transcended Trucel @wereqryan @lonelycurry26
This is my life and the loneliness I encounter for being a curry in the west. :fuk:

It's over. You need money maxx. Choose a cope and dedicate yourself to it till you die. Maybe extreme weeb coping like @gymletethnicel . Or Buddha cope like me. Or Islam maxx like @RREEEEEEEEE
@Transcended Trucel @wereqryan @lonelycurry26
This is my life and the loneliness I encounter for being a curry in the west. :fuk:
Many such cases :feelsrope:. Such is the curse of being curry

It's over. You need money maxx. Choose a cope and dedicate yourself to it till you die. Maybe extreme weeb coping like @gymletethnicel . Or Buddha cope like me. Or Islam maxx like @RREEEEEEEEE

Many such cases :feelsrope:. Such is the curse of being curry
Indeed, islammaxxing is the only way.

I want to see your face one day.
i want to see whos behind these posts really. :feelsbadman:
Must be a beautiful person.:ha..feels:

That’s high fucking IQ :dafuckfeels:
But i ain’t developing shit for you. I just wanted to make you feel better about urself.:feelsUgh:
But now.
FUARK OFF NIGGER :feelswhat:
So kind of you to think that way about me. :owo:

Incelsis

we know brocel, we know.

Myself being a ugly man I fade away in to the background like an insignificant part of the environment.