Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I probably have scoliosis.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have been trying to stand up straight and fix my posture as I’m already a manlet, 5’5, but I am unable to balance and difficulty walking when doing so.

My back hurts so much that I have been laying in bed the entire weekend.

what too many backshots does to a nigga

I´m sorry to hear that brother.

Fellow posturecel
can relate, back pain hurts like hell

Yeah, I'm pretty sure most people have a little scoliosis at least.

The worst part is having scoliosis while being a manlet
It's mostly attributed to tallfags

Same, my back is fucked up and hurts like shit most of the time

I have been trying to stand up straight and fix my posture as I’m already a manlet, 5’5, but I am unable to balance and difficulty walking when doing so.

My back hurts so much that I have been laying in bed the entire weekend.
Did you go get it checked?

I have APT (Anterior Pelvic Tilt), Mild Bow Legs, Forward head posture, and Lordosis. It's gonna take years to get that shit fixed. :fuk:

over
I have APT (Anterior Pelvic Tilt), Mild Bow Legs, Forward head posture, and Lordosis. It's gonna take years to get that shit fixed. :fuk:
trucel trait :feelsrope:

I searched for scoliosis before starting a thread about it, but I found this one. It turns out I might have scoliosis, too. It turns out that it can be an incel trait (though of course not all incels have scoliosis, but it contributes to inceldom if you're male)

Scoliosis can make you short, and virtually all the guys in my family that are of my same generation are 5'10" and up, and I'm the only 5'7" manlet.
I've also been told I have a lopsided run.
Despite my years of gymcelling, there are certain body-weight movements I simply cannot do, or cannot do properly, whereas older and/or fatter guys and foids can.

It never began