Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like committing suicide

Ghostbuster15k

Ghostbuster15k

Bloatmaxxing
★★★★★
It's over. I have nothing else to do with my life other than clinging on to it, this forum barely gives me a sense of fulfillment other than the addictive cycle of seeing and clicking on notifications.

I feel like I have wasted a lot of my time and life since I was 14, I was too indulged in the net life that I had forgotten to make real friends in the real world.

What even is the point of living anyways if all we do is distract ourselves with work, video games, internet, etc. if we have nothing to live for?

Now, the fun stuff are just for children because I have grown up, I no longer feel any joy doing what I used to love as a kid and a teen

Try to find some more copes brocel. There has to be something out there that gives you joy.

ya bro i feel like when I too am at my end i'll go out this way. I still think theres got some cope left in this world so im not out the door yet but im defiantly getting there

Suicide means that the ones who pushed you down would win and you would die a sad and obscure death. Don’t. Fight back.

I've accepted that it's over and found purpose elsewhere, in fighting the globohomo establishment and worldwide male liberation.

Suicide means that the ones who pushed you down would win and you would die a sad and obscure death. Don’t. Fight back.
Nobody pushed me down except for myself

Now, the fun stuff are just for children because I have grown up, I no longer feel any joy doing what I used to love as a kid and a teen
Chads and foids still enjoy their life in their 20s 30s and 40s

The only thing I take solace in is that I'm not the only one.

Evil fucks don't have some kind of a plot against us, they just bully and ostracize us because they find it fun and to make themselves look better in comparison in order to impress a bunch of roasties. The only meaningful way to fight back is to go ER (in Minecraft).

Last edited:
It's over. I have nothing else to do with my life other than clinging on to it, this forum barely gives me a sense of fulfillment other than the addictive cycle of seeing and clicking on notifications.

I feel like I have wasted a lot of my time and life since I was 14, I was too indulged in the net life that I had forgotten to make real friends in the real world.

What even is the point of living anyways if all we do is distract ourselves with work, video games, internet, etc. if we have nothing to live for?

find a good book man, go back to basics
Fuck modern media, find an old ass book from like the 60’s that you like

weren't you a glowie?
if not cap then get the whitepill

I hope my boiler leaks while I’m sleeping :feelsgah:

I feel the same way. How long can this go on before we run out of copes? :feelsrope: