Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like a corpse

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
And I look like one. A tried man without any will to live. I only need some love, some psychical touch. I think about going to a whore for just a little bit of touch. I'm tried of being loonley and touchless. I need some interaction with another gender. I had today a few. My sister brought her female friend (her best one, that visits our house regulary). She's super cute. Really cute. Protably after her mother. I spended some time with them. I even ate a dinner and drank a tee with them (I was only one in the house to care about them). I enjoyed it, but I still one thing - touch. I'm so ugly that no female wants to hug me. I need a contact with female skin, I need love. I want to be loved. Only thing that really need. But no, foids are fucking pieces of crap, all of them with normies shoud go to hell to be tortured eternally. Every female that doesn't want me shoud suffer living her. In dating, I have nothing to loose, nothing to gain, but I want that thoose who have woud suffer because they dating welth. I woud love if everybody woudn't wake up the next day. I woud be free of living desires, because I woud be dead. But thoose who had great lives, woud suffer dramaticly. I hope that every fuck will die and suffer horribly. God had created and Eve for an Adam, so he woudn't be alone. But where's my Eve? There is not. God is dead and was killed by mindless npc. I want to live, but I'm unable to. I hope that some cataclism woud end us whole. If I can't live, I want death. But no by suicide, I won't slaghuter myself for joy of others. I don't want anybody to experience this pleasure

A sister with her foid friend to hang out with? Mogs me

Mogs me for talking to females besides my mom

damn bro i'm reading you pouring your heart out then i scroll down and i see your signature