Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like a complete inept even if I had the L

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I don't know if its autism or just low IQ ( I'be been already diagnosed with it ) but since I was young I feel like I don't know what to do with girls; even at 28 I have no idea how is flirting and what normal couples do.
I couldn't feel normal in doing couples thing; normies around me feels like they just other peers by doing the same things others do...I feel like if I was in that situation I will just impersonate a character.

yes autism makes you a social retard
better luck in your next life

It's your autism!

I'm an autisitcel as well and I can relate to that.

Same, I can't see myself properly talking to a girl, at least not in a way that the conversation goes smoothly or feels natural. I also don't see myself getting intimate enough with one that we could become a couple or something.

Honestly if I had to choose between being good looking or being NT, low inhib and non mental, unless I was to become a 9/10 giga chad I'd choose the latter.