Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel I can't meet with friends anymore after they deny the blackpill

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
Some of u may have felt this before, the haggling feeling at the back of your head that u can't shake off which frustrates u after someone u kno irl denies all blkpill claims n evidence. It's especially frustrating bcos i kno him for quite long and was pretty sure he doesn't get any pucci. It's like I never wan to see them again after knowing how their brain works.

The weirder thing is my other friend who is a normie, at least somewhat agreed wif wat I said without me showing him any statistics or studies, we jus brought up a mutual fren who is quite good looking n discussed his past success with many foids. I might be crazy but I cud see smthng clicked in this normie's mind, like realising the advantages a 'chad' or whatever equivalent his brain concocted, actually exists. Liek a 'oh ya...this dude doesn't really seem to try at all but gets attention from foid after foid...'

I dunno if I can see my denialcel fren irl anymore, hes a good man but this issue, It's making me stressed n I feel like my mind is going to explode. How do I get rid of this feeling?

Same tbh. I never go too deep into shit with people usually but every time I get a glimpse of their views and values I lose respect for them depending how cucked it is

The sad truth is this: Some people just cannot live with the idea that the blackpill is a possible reality as it would shatter their worldview, a view that kept them going throughout their lives, and for that to go would be too overwhelming for them, basically they need to live in denial for them to function and there you go, that's why many won't accept the blackpill.

The sad truth is this: Some people just cannot live with the idea that the blackpill is a possible reality as it would shatter their worldview, a view that kept them going throughout their lives, and for that to go would be too overwhelming for them, basically they need to live in denial for them to function and there you go, that's why many won't accept the blackpill.
They'll accept that the blackpill exists for others when they say things like "haha sucks for you" but are unwilling to face the reality that the blackpill applies to them too.

Sometimes it's more merciful to not discuss the blackpill at all, depending on how cucked/normie/bluepilled the other person is. One has to recognize that very few "ordinary" people have anything to gain by swallowing the blackpill. It would only poison and destroy them.

Same tbh. I never go too deep into shit with people usually but every time I get a glimpse of their views and values I lose respect for them depending how cucked it is
Very true. When I tell my friend, I can see in his eyes he knows it's true but he's afraid to accept it. It's sad because he's repulsed by his looksmatch (he's a blue-pilled normie who's an incel in-denial but thinks he's much more attractive than he actually is) but repulses foids that are giga-stacys. When he talks to them and talks about hanging out they begin to get uncomfortable and start looking for an exit strategy jfl

My friend understands the blackpill but still worships these chads that he used to know from school, holding this deluded belief that all he needs to do is go and be some 3rd wheel in a foreign country with some chad from school and he will also metamorphose into one given enough time and exposure.

He also claims he only wants to be taller (he is 5'7 rice) to make money (not for girls), because if he was 6'4 (jfl) then he would be a semi pro basketballer. Nigga is really in denial and I don't especially like to talk to him too much anymore because he is not really my friend, he even complained once before about being friends with me saying that he wished he had hung out with the basketball chads more (he is 5'7 not good looking ricecel, they would not respect him and dont), he somehow still identifies with normies even though is incel af.