Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't even be myself anymore

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
I score in the 99th precentile of trait openness to experience which means my brain processes ideas in their respective upmost abstract form, and I naturally gravitate towards thinking about abstractions. I enjoy thinking about ideas in their highest abstrac considerations.

Now that some retard gave me a fake bipolar diagnosis because he had a schizophrenic breakdown, I can't even thought doodle in peace without thinking that that will be used as evidence to make the case that i have the psychotic form of bipolar. And what infuriates me more is that me saying this sentence in itself is also grounds for evidence according to them due to "paranoia." Even if this is all true (it's true btw), these retards have made contesting a bipolar diagnosis a symptom of bipolar itself.

These leftists never talk about the moral failings of psychiatry but always chimp out when someone is being arrested for resisting arrest because the person did nothing. It's almost like a self fulfilling prophecy that's instead ignited by whoever wishes to condemn you to subjugation. (the left claims to be for marginalize minorities). These idiots quite literally created a systemic paradox... yet they hate systemic forms of antagonization of marginalized minorities (supposedly) .And the worst of it all is that this is one of those things that override logic in contemprary time because once someone finds out - regardless of all the software in terms of experience they'ev had with you - their hardwiring kicks in to see you as crazy.

I can't even be myself anymore

Last edited:
sorry for typos, long nails (that grow at different lengths) distort my depth perception of typing when hitting the keys and thus disrupting the order

therapy and mental health craze have destroyed gen Z and libfags

I score in the 99th precentile of trait openness to experience which means my brain processes ideas in their respective upmost abstract form, and I naturally gravitate towards thinking about abstractions
how do you know this? did you do a test?

The highest abstraction of all is what you should aim towards

sorry for typos, long nails (that grow at different lengths) distort my depth perception of typing when hitting the keys and thus disrupting the order
Trim your shit, mane.