Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel embarrassed 24/7

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
The memories of my pathetic attempts at emulating alpha behavior haunt me at all times. My unfulfilled desires for affection are an everpresent reminder of my failure at my core purpose.

Giphy 3 1

I never do anything, yet I can complain like a pro. I'm empty, there is nothing in me. I've never done a single thing. I had all that time, all that freedom... I could have done anything, but I never did a thing. And this is the result. What I am now is the result. All of my incompetence and powerlessness is the product of my rotten character. I really hate myself

I never do anything, yet I can complain like a pro. I'm empty, there is nothing in me. I've never done a single thing. I had all that time, all that freedom... I could have done anything, but I never did a thing. And this is the result. What I am now is the result. All of my incompetence and powerlessness is the product of my rotten character. I really hate myself
and in the end..it doesn't even matter...:feelsmusic:

My embrassment alot of times makes me say what i was thinking about out loud. Like when i was thinking about how in college i almost walked into the girls bathroom by accident. I was saying what i said outloud when i was walking down the street today. Might be autism idunno

The memories of my pathetic attempts at emulating alpha behavior haunt me at all times. My unfulfilled desires for affection are an everpresent reminder of my failure at my core purpose.
That's normal.

Having to TrY so hard is not natural.

My embrassment alot of times makes me say what i was thinking about out loud. Like when i was thinking about how in college i almost walked into the girls bathroom by accident. I was saying what i said outloud when i was walking down the street today. Might be autism idunno
FUCKING SAME!

Everytime i remember my cringe moments:feelsugh: