Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel depressed see other people having a good time.

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
This happen often to me: when I heard guys or girls talking and having fun,I feel bad because I will never have that. For that,I wear my headphone. Its stupid,because they are doing something normal,but I will never have that because everyone ignore me. I feel depresse hear other people talking,laughing,and having a good time.

Its worse when I see a couple. When I see a couple kissing each other,hug each other,and so on,its like a kick in the balls.

Anyone feel the same?.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

No.their dumb apes anyways

Thought South American foids were all sluts and easy? Is this a false stereotype for Chile?

I've had this feel since I hit puberty

It's even gotten so bad I can't watch anime with happy protagonists with romance plots and shit.
All that's left now is an insatiable anger and bitterness

Only bluepilled incels feel happy when they see happy couples.

I've had this feel since I hit puberty

It's even gotten so bad I can't watch anime with happy protagonists with romance plots and shit.
All that's left now is insatiable anger and bitterness

Julycels are trying way too hard.

No.their dumb apes anyways
Cope. A life of solitude can be enjoyable and privileged to some extent, however presenting it as something better than a social life is pure coping. As Aristotle said, "a misanthrope is either a god or a beast". If you're here, you're not in the first category.

Cope. A life of solitude can be enjoyable and privileged to some extent, however presenting it as something better than a social life is pure coping. As Aristotle said, "a misanthrope is either a god or a beast". If you're here, you're not in the first category.

Woah woah there are GodCels?

I've been lurking this place since february.

Fuck I can't stand you elitist redditors

"lurking this place since February" Very well then you have gained my respect, Lurking for that long is a very truecel thing to do, i apologize.

I hate seeing others be happy, or tell stories of their life that I know I will never get to experience, romantic or not. It is so alienating, makes me feel like dying more than anything else. I've done nothing but hide from the world my entire life, I can't relate to normal people in the slightest. Being sexually active is beyond important, but fuck, even if I could never have that, I would have loved to have had a proper group of friends to grow up with, in a nice part of the world, just, live a normal, satisfying life. Instead of this constant misery, fear, and self loathing. I don't know what I'm to do for the decades that are supposed to come.
"In sooth, I know not why I am so sad, it wearies me, you say it wearies you. But how I caught it, found it, or came by it, what stuff it is made of, whereof it is born, I am yet to learn"

I hate seeing others be happy, or tell stories of their life that I know I will never get to experience, romantic or not. It is so alienating, makes me feel like dying more than anything else. I've done nothing but hide from the world my entire life, I can't relate to normal people in the slightest. Being sexually active is beyond important, but fuck, even if I could never have that, I would have loved to have had a proper group of friends to grow up with, in a nice part of the world, just, live a normal, satisfying life. Instead of this constant misery, fear, and self loathing. I don't know what I'm to do for the decades that are supposed to come.
"In sooth, I know not why I am so sad, it wearies me, you say it wearies you. But how I caught it, found it, or came by it, what stuff it is made of, whereof it is born, I am yet to learn"

delete this

I wish death upon normies who are enjoying their lives

I live with it. The most we can do is keep away from women and chads.

Why do you hate normies so much ?
If you need to hate someone hate your parents.
They give you the sub genetics.

Thought South American foids were all sluts and easy? Is this a false stereotype for Chile?
Its false for all latin american womens,boyo. They are easy? yes,when a gringo(or european) comes to visit my country. You know,thoses sluts love european guys. Just like how asian womens loves white mens.

Do you wanna be successful with a latin women? just be american or european and they will be open their legs immediately.

Latin womens = asian womens.

Its false for all latin american womens,boyo. They are easy? yes,when a gringo(or european) comes to visit my country. You know,thoses sluts love european guys. Just like how asian womens loves white mens.

Do you wanna be successful with a latin women? just be american or european and they will be open their legs immediately.

Latin womens = asian womens.

Even ugly American men?

Yep. The only thing you have to do is BE american or european and is all.

Yes but I'm originally from southern Europe, meaning i fit right in with South Americans. My skin is olive.

Yes but I'm originally from southern Europe, meaning i fit right in with South Americans. My skin is olive.
And what? you are european that is all. My country have been colonized by croatians,italians,etc,and they all have succes with women here. Even if you have a "wierd" last name (not spanish of course) you are kinda "attrative" for thoses sluts.

I too feel the same.

And what? you are european that is all. My country have been colonized by croatians,italians,etc,and they all have succes with women here. Even if you have a "wierd" last name (not spanish of course) you are kinda "attrative" for thoses sluts.

How do you know you're not a full blooded Spaniard?
DnaTest1
Thats what i am

I feel this when I see friends talking to each other and attractive girls with chad boyfriends

It depends on who you are, how you looks and the girl you want.

Be american and european will give some 'status' to those brainless sluts but it's not a miracle thou