Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel defeated and angry

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I can’t take it anymore guys. EVERYONE I know irl is succeeding and living like kings. But my reaction has changed. It sounds weird, but I realized I don’t really want what they have anymore either. I would hate being invited to parties and that stuff. But yet for some reason every time someone decides to drop that they are going to a party my immediate thoughts are hatred. No longer jealousy, but just wrath. My friend who was previously not scoring at all is suddenly getting attention from literally like over 20 girls all of a sudden. It’s because this degenerate kid a year below us he knows got him into weed and it fixed his anxiety and he stopped being a mentalcel. There is nothing more frustrating then him facetiming me as many as 3 times a day just to tell me he has another girl on the line. All he ever talks about now is girls. What used to be my most interesting friend as a kid is now a vapid foid obsessed braggart. If I have to hear one more time how soft a girls ass is I’m going to fucking snap. He starts every conversation with “you should get a girl bro”. HAS IT DAWNED ON YOU THAT THE REASON I DONT “HAVE A GIRL” IS BECAUSE IM A FUCKING 5’4 GOBLIN?!? DO YOU THINK I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS?!? I was talking to my other friend about vidya stuff (Trying to do the revelations easter egg in black ops 3 zombies) and he just interrupts me to talk about his latest conquest. I just flat out told him to shut the fuck up. I’m still somewhat able to hold appearances but I’m not even kidding I feel so mentally fucked. Theres not a single person I can talk to about my problems with irl either. I just have to talk to the fucking box guy I made in my room. A fucking box with a face crudely drawn on with a sharpie and a top hat. I’m praying that someone blows up a party or some shit around here. I found this bird feeder I made as a kid in elementary school art class and it’s amusing how much it reflects my mental state.

“Noo escape” is fucking right. It only will get worse from here I’ve been told. I’m not sure how I’ll deal with college. All I know is it will be an influx of suifuel I dont know I can take

we are alone in our plight , hatred is the correct response

i didnt read the whole post because it was already suifuel

I can’t take it anymore guys. EVERYONE I know irl is succeeding and living like kings. But my reaction has changed. It sounds weird, but I realized I don’t really want what they have anymore either. I would hate being invited to parties and that stuff. But yet for some reason every time someone decides to drop that they are going to a party my immediate thoughts are hatred. No longer jealousy, but just wrath. My friend who was previously not scoring at all is suddenly getting attention from literally like over 20 girls all of a sudden. It’s because this degenerate kid a year below us he knows got him into weed and it fixed his anxiety and he stopped being a mentalcel. There is nothing more frustrating then him facetiming me as many as 3 times a day just to tell me he has another girl on the line. All he ever talks about now is girls. What used to be my most interesting friend as a kid is now a vapid foid obsessed braggart. If I have to hear one more time how soft a girls ass is I’m going to fucking snap. He starts every conversation with “you should get a girl bro”. HAS IT DAWNED ON YOU THAT THE REASON I DONT “HAVE A GIRL” IS BECAUSE IM A FUCKING 5’4 GOBLIN?!? DO YOU THINK I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS?!? I was talking to my other friend about vidya stuff (Trying to do the revelations easter egg in black ops 3 zombies) and he just interrupts me to talk about his latest conquest. I just flat out told him to shut the fuck up. I’m still somewhat able to hold appearances but I’m not even kidding I feel so mentally fucked. Theres not a single person I can talk to about my problems with irl either. I just have to talk to the fucking box guy I made in my room. A fucking box with a face crudely drawn on with a sharpie and a top hat. I’m praying that someone blows up a party or some shit around here. I found this bird feeder I made as a kid in elementary school art class and it’s amusing how much it reflects my mental state.
View attachment 266815
“Noo escape” is fucking right. It only will get worse from here I’ve been told. I’m not sure how I’ll deal with college. All I know is it will be an influx of suifuel I dont know I can take

Never began for birdfeedercels.

All my friends show me the nudes they receive, ask me for advice,while I rot at home. Told one of them I don't give a fuck anymore

Can you post the box with the top hat

We're not needed in this world. I'm sorry your so-called friends have left you behind. It never stops hurting.

are you telling me that you doesn't necessarily want X thing, but you just want to have more/or same X than/that they have

hmm

Brutal. do Meditation and cold showers. life will never get better and you will be mogged more and more. Just accept it and train your willpower

View attachment 266815
We have something called paragraphs, stupid fuck

Brutal. it's sad truth though, many people who vent or rant make mega paragraphs which are annoying as fuck to read

Please let us be nicer to each other and do not attack each other over such small things.
We already have to go through enough shit irl.

Please let us be nicer to each other and do not attack each other over such small things.
We already have to go through enough shit irl.
You’re right :feelsbadman:, @Venomkore sorry for being such a dick.

We're not needed in this world. I'm sorry your so-called friends have left you behind. It never stops hurting.
sometimes im almost glad I have no friends. friendship doesn't exist, its a transaction, just like love

sometimes im almost glad I have no friends. friendship doesn't exist, its a transaction, just like love
It’s literally driving me insane. I’ve known these people since my elementary school days, but we have little in common anymore. All my interactions feel like an audition for a role in a movie. I think over every response to determine the most normal thing to say while balancing it with the “personality” I maintain to make it seem less generic. It’s a balancing act that is very mentally taxxing. The discrepancy between how I act and how I think is so vast that I’m not even sure what I’m really like

It’s literally driving me insane. I’ve known these people since my elementary school days, but we have little in common anymore. All my interactions feel like an audition for a role in a movie. I think over every response to determine the most normal thing to say while balancing it with the “personality” I maintain to make it seem less generic. It’s a balancing act that is very mentally taxxing. The discrepancy between how I act and how I think is so vast that I’m not even sure what I’m really like
your real personality is the one in your mind, actions can be influenced or coerced, but the mind is the truest form of human expression. I sympathise with your pain, my so called friends during school years ditched me when they left, never even left a phone number. they were supposed to be like family, and I cared about them.
you shouldn't have to act around those who are supposed to be close to you, you may have to just leave them. do you message first, or do they message first? good way to see if they really care about you

your real personality is the one in your mind, actions can be influenced or coerced, but the mind is the truest form of human expression. I sympathise with your pain, my so called friends during school years ditched me when they left, never even left a phone number. they were supposed to be like family, and I cared about them.
you shouldn't have to act around those who are supposed to be close to you, you may have to just leave them. do you message first, or do they message first? good way to see if they really care about you
I dont talk to them individually that much, we just have one big group chat. The only one who ever messages me first just calls to brag about his success with women

I dont talk to them individually that much, we just have one big group chat. The only one who ever messages me first just calls to brag about his success with women
honestly you would be better of just staying away from the chat for a while, soon you will see if they truly are friends. and if not, its better to be alone and honest than keeping up a mask for people who don't care about you.
When you post in this forum unafraid of social repercussion that is what free and honest behaviour feels like. it feels good and real, because its the actions reflective of your real personality. That is what interaction with real people should feel like. But it isn't, because people aren't interested in honesty or sincerity.
Just remember, you are always welcome to be sincere here even if the real world wont permit it.

honestly you would be better of just staying away from the chat for a while, soon you will see if they truly are friends. and if not, its better to be alone and honest than keeping up a mask for people who don't care about you.
When you post in this forum unafraid of social repercussion that is what free and honest behaviour feels like. it feels good and real, because its the actions reflective of your real personality. That is what interaction with real people should feel like. But it isn't, because people aren't interested in honesty or sincerity.
Just remember, you are always welcome to be sincere here even if the real world wont permit it.
This was good to read man, I appreciate it. This is the only place where I can really say whats in my mind and talk to likeminded people. Great place, this. I’ll take a break from the group chat and see if my name even comes up

It’s because this degenerate kid a year below us he knows got him into weed and it fixed his anxiety and he stopped being a mentalcel.
WAIT!! Can I ascend if I do weed? Why did none ever tell this?

This was good to read man, I appreciate it. This is the only place where I can really say whats in my mind and talk to likeminded people. Great place, this. I’ll take a break from the group chat and see if my name even comes up
Im glad to have provided some thoughts. This forum has also been the only place I don't feel alone

WAIT!! Can I ascend if I do weed? Why did none ever tell this?
Where I live weed smoking is a Chad trait but from what I gather it seems to be unique to my region
Where I live weed smoking is a Chad trait but from what I gather it seems to be unique to my region
Also it only worked for my friend cuz he was high tier normie he was just really socially retarded before smoking

If I knew smoking would get me any girl I would have got into smoking ages ago
he was high tier normie
Well that explain a lot. Jokes aside, I feel your pain, I'm the only one of my peers that isn't in a relationship. I usually hide telling them that I don't want a girlfriend. But it is a lie, the truth is that every girls ignores me or watch me in disgust because Im heinous.

Last edited:
we are alone in our plight , hatred is the correct response

Yes, I only have one person I talk to in my age group. Still a virgin, but he is a little bit more social then me although not by much. But is nice still having someone to talk too.

I like the box with the top hat though. I ended up throwing many things from my childhood that brought me bad memories. I would rather just forget I even was a kid, hopes and delusions. You know you are an not built to exist in this world where even as a kid you were a third wheel.

Yes, I only have one person I talk to in my age group. Still a virgin, but he is a little bit more social then me although not by much. But is nice still having someone to talk too.

I like the box with the top hat though. I ended up throwing many things from my childhood that brought me bad memories. I would rather just forget I even was a kid, hopes and delusions. You know you are an not built to exist in this world where even as a kid you were a third wheel.
My dream as a kid was to be a Nintendo game lets player, my idol was this dude Chuggaconroy. I long since gave up since I’m too retarded to figure out how to use recording stuff and make videos and all that