Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I even get friendzoned in my dreams

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Just dreamed I was in mc donalds and there was this really sad roasty. I talked to her, took care of her we had a deep connection. At the end I lifted her up the table where you usually pay and asked her if she wants to share a meal. Her friend comes and looks with the death stare and she just say : "I already said to him that there will be nothing but friendship". It was somewhat like this.

Fcking lol at my life

I had a dream like that once, but I was cucked more hardcore due to the effort I put in to get the girl (it still ended well for me though, you'll see why), was in this post apocalyptic desert looking environment, and I happened upon this beautiful girl that looked to be in my age group at the time (had the dream years ago, never forgot it, can't forget it). It was weird because it was almost like a montage, at one point I'm scavenging for food to bring back to the abandoned building I secured for us to stay in, at another point I'm literally fighting off wild hyena looking dogs with a stick to protect her, she is clutching at my shoulder behind my back while I fend them off, she acted like she loved me, and sad enough to say I liked her a lot, a figment of my imagination (which didn't occur to me at the time, I get "lost" in my dreams, I think I have an extremely over active imagination).

The final scene was us walking through the desert landscape again (idk why, maybe to find another encampment) and guess who we happen upon...... her fucking chad ex boy friend, the three of us are now walking together, they are catching up, later she tells me something along the lines of "thank you" as though I was doing all that shit risking my life, to help her find her boyfriend (seriously thought I was going to make her mines).

That was the shitty part of the dream, here's where it gets good (I truly do love my mind in some ways), me being me, I hold back my anger and pretend to go along with it, tell her good bye and wish them both luck, I follow them back to an encampment and I'm looking at them near a fire hiding behind a rock, waiting for them to fall asleep, when they were both asleep and defenseless I rush over and slit chads throat, then I rape her next to his bleeding corpse, the screams seemed to echo across the landscape. Normies would see that as a fucked up scene, but it was beautiful to me, revenge is one of the most beautiful things ever, I've never felt more satisfied in life than how I felt in that dream at that moment, woke up with a diamonds erection. My rape fetish started to increase from that point.

Another thing too, I know I can't be the only one on this planet with this weird thing, when I'm in my dreams I usually don't know that I'm dreaming, usually no matter how absurd the events taking place, I get so absorbed into the whole thing that I don't realize its a dream till I wake up. Which is why that dream means so much to me and why I'll never forget it, I was actually able to taste for a while the joy of true revenge, and I was able to witness my true self, the kind of person I really am, someone who won't let themselves be used without proper compensation.

Last edited:
Even in my dreams, I get told that I am ugly. JFL!!!

I had a dream like that once, but I was cucked more hardcore due to the effort I put in to get the girl (it still ended well for me though, you'll see why), was in this post apocalyptic desert looking environment, and I happened upon this beautiful girl that looked to be in my age group at the time (had the dream years ago, never forgot it, can't forget it). It was weird because it was almost like a montage, at one point I'm scavenging for food to bring back to the abandoned building I secured for us to stay in, at another point I'm literally fighting off wild hyena looking dogs with a stick to protect her, she is clutching at my shoulder behind my back while I fend them off, she acted like she loved me, and sad enough to say I liked her a lot, a figment of my imagination (which didn't occur to me at the time, I get "lost" in my dreams, I think I have an extremely over active imagination).

The final scene was us walking through the desert landscape again (idk why, maybe to find another encampment) and guess who we happen upon...... her fucking chad ex boy friend, the three of us are now walking together, they are catching up, later she tells me something along the lines of "thank you" as though I was doing all that shit risking my life, to help her find her boyfriend (seriously thought I was going to make her mines).

That was the shitty part of the dream, here's where it gets good (I truly do love my mind in some ways), me being me, I hold back my anger and pretend to go along with it, tell her good bye and wish them both luck, I follow them back to an encampment and I'm looking at them near a fire hiding behind a rock, waiting for them to fall asleep, when they were both asleep and defenseless I rush over and slit chads throat, then I rape her next to his bleeding corpse, the screams seemed to echo across the landscape. Normies would see that as a fucked up scene, but it was beautiful to me, revenge is one of the most beautiful things ever, I've never felt more satisfied in life than how I felt in that dream at that moment, woke up with a diamonds erection. My rape fetish started to increase from that point.

Another thing too, I know I can't be the only one on this planet with this weird thing, when I'm in my dreams I usually don't know that I'm dreaming, usually no matter how absurd the events taking place, I get so absorbed into the whole thing that I don't realize its a dream till I wake up. Which is why that dream means so much to me and why I'll never forget it, I was actually able to taste for a while the joy of true revenge, and I was able to witness my true self, the kind of person I really am, someone who won't let themselves be used without proper compensation.

Fucking beautiful man and I was almost disappointed when she turned you down but good rebounding that Shit.
If it wasn't a dream then given time you would have become the new chad in her eyes until an attractive beta cuck comes along and she tries to rope him into killing you.

I hate dreaming tbh, its always either fucking HS or a good time in my life either way they always make me feel like shit in the morning

I never dream about girls

Latent cuckold fantasies. I don't know about you but I always smash that pussy in my (wet) dreams.