Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I easily catch feelings for any girl that talks to me at all

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
No matter how extremely small the interaction is, if a girl talks to me at all without giving indicators of disgust I instantly fall in love. Even an 18 year old girl at work with I have no chance with. Logically I know nothing can happen but my mind goes there.

Yesterday I went to pick up a pizza to go and the girl working the counter was friendly and answers my questions. She was blonde and kinda cute despite being fat but yeah, a 20 second interaction and I’m in love with her too. I’m actually thinking of going there again to eat and drink some beers and talks to her. I’m that delusional even though I’m sure she is Chad only.

Been there my friend!

Incel trait. Doesn't really happen to me nowadays, might've happened in the past

I know that feeling and i think that is just desperation, you will categorize any interaction however small as an opportunity.

You can also catch stds

She doesnt want your sub5 ass nigga fuck her

This is what female starvation causes. I easily get interested in women, even if I never talk to them.

think that's a common incel symptom.

I’ll dig myself in deeper. Do you guys think I should go back to the pizza place to try to chat with the fat blonde?

Yeah same too bad it doesn’t happen the other way too

No matter how extremely small the interaction is, if a girl talks to me at all without giving indicators of disgust I instantly fall in love. Even an 18 year old girl at work with I have no chance with. Logically I know nothing can happen but my mind goes there.

Yesterday I went to pick up a pizza to go and the girl working the counter was friendly and answers my questions. She was blonde and kinda cute despite being fat but yeah, a 20 second interaction and I’m in love with her too. I’m actually thinking of going there again to eat and drink some beers and talks to her. I’m that delusional even though I’m sure she is Chad only.
truecel trait. you fall in love with every girl you have a positive interaction with :feelscry:

incel trait not even lying :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

lack of experience makes males who get even smallest amount of attention from foids to fall for them:feelsbadman:

only cure is to get a foid and realize their true nature. I mean by personally experiencing it,

that cucktow tuber sandman is right, that incels need to get a relationship and sex first before they can walk away or better yet truly understand female nature

I can't anymore

I've know crazy people who have Imaginary relationships with waitress cleaning women bank tellers ect

good luck, fat girls usually arent chad only