Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I drink 1.5 liters of wine every night to sleep and I hate it.

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-
I'm from turkey and alcohol is very expensive here. And my parents pay for it. I only able to sleep after drunkmaxxing. If I don't consume alcohol I stay awake all night and I experience some anxiety crisis because of my inceldom.

i either drink wheat beer or camel's piss tbh

Use melatonin idiot.

have fun having liver failure

It’s hard to stop alcohol as well cause you might get seizures as well.

Jesus... what percentage alcohol is it? In any case your liver is gonna give out bro. I was drinking 4 pints to 2L of cider for a while and it was ruining me and that's only 4-5%. Wine is like 11% minimum right? Ya gotta cut down bro.

Jesus... what percentage alcohol is it? In any case your liver is gonna give out bro. I was drinking 4 pints to 2L of cider for a while and it was ruining me and that's only 4-5%. Wine is like 11% minimum right? Ya gotta cut down bro.
%13 alcohol mostly. Yes I know I must stop but I can't help it.

%13 alcohol mostly. Yes I know I must stop but I can't help it.
You say your parents pay for it, do they give you money to go buy it or do they buy the wine for you?

You say your parents pay for it, do they give you money to go buy it or do they buy the wine for you?
They give me money every month, I'm uni student. And I spend almost all of my money for alcohol and cigarattes kek. My father is also alcoholic btw.

They give me money every month, I'm uni student. And I spend almost all of my money for alcohol and cigarattes kek. My father is also alcoholic btw.
Ah, I only asked because my alcoholism was propped up because my parents would buy me cider every day. Now they don't buy me it other than weekends. It really helped me cut down because so long as there is not temptation in the house I am fairly ok without the booze. Since you buy the alcohol yourself, I would say that the best way to cut down is either to buy it in smaller amounts, or only buy it certain days of the week. It's much easier to not buy something from a shop than it is to resist the temptation when it is in your own house.

Ah, I only asked because my alcoholism was propped up because my parents would buy me cider every day. Now they don't buy me it other than weekends. It really helped me cut down because so long as there is not temptation in the house I am fairly ok without the booze. Since you buy the alcohol yourself, I would say that the best way to cut down is either to buy it in smaller amounts, or only buy it certain days of the week. It's much easier to not buy something from a shop than it is to resist the temptation when it is in your own house.
I live in a separate city from my family and I am completely alone during the day without speaking to anyone. It is very difficult to cope with such conditions. I know I have to quit alcohol because if I don't I'll be like my father. But knowing all this doesn't help me because I'm so desperate. Although I dislike it, I have no friends other than alcohol.

I live in a separate city from my family and I am completely alone during the day without speaking to anyone. It is very difficult to cope with such conditions. I know I have to quit alcohol because if I don't I'll be like my father. But knowing all this doesn't help me because I'm so desperate. Although I dislike it, I have no friends other than alcohol.
Being alone sucks. I was suicidal when I lived alone at uni. So yeah, I get it. If you are uni I don't know whether you have tried any methods of socialization but you should. I did a couple of D&D groups that at least gave me some socialization.

Being alone sucks. I was suicidal when I lived alone at uni. So yeah, I get it. If you are uni I don't know whether you have tried any methods of socialization but you should. I did a couple of D&D groups that at least gave me some socialization.
I've been trying to socialize recently. I managed to make a few acquaintances, but there is still no one to hang out with outside of school. I am alone every night. It's been like this for almost 4 years and for the first 3 years I didn't drink at all. I started drinking this year. And the retards on this forum still call me fakecel because I'm average looking.

I'm from turkey and alcohol is very expensive here. And my parents pay for it. I only able to sleep after drunkmaxxing. If I don't consume alcohol I stay awake all night and I experience some anxiety crisis because of my inceldom.
Ok GrAYcel

that has to feel like shit in the morning, me and my stomach hates me after a night of wine drinking,

I've been trying to socialize recently. I managed to make a few acquaintances, but there is still no one to hang out with outside of school. I am alone every night. It's been like this for almost 4 years and for the first 3 years I didn't drink at all. I started drinking this year. And the retards on this forum still call me fakecel because I'm average looking.
Yeah being alone in the evenings is depressing but still you can cope without drink. Get into a comfy tv show. Play some vidya. idk. But in any case you need to cut down or quit. If I managed it you can and you will realize how much better it is to wake up without a headache, Sahara mouth and acidic stomach.