Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't wash my clothes

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Not even LARPing. I don't have a washer and dryer where I live. I tried washing my clothes in the sink then hanging them, but it's too much work. There are laundry mats around but I don't wanna be out in public. I just wear the same clothes until they're structurally damaged, like falling apart or holes form. I doordash at night for money so the odor isn't really a problem. When my wardrobe does fail, I get cheap tshirts and pants in bulk from second hand stores then just cycle thru them. I genuinely haven't done laundry for close to a year and a half

Damn. Expensive habit. But I fully understand you. Doing laundry is a fucking pain in the ass.

Most of the detergents are filled with Jewish chemicals - all you need is vinegar

Thrift stores to the rescue!

The money you save on washing, came get you twice as many clothes

Nice. Wish I could try that.

Relatable. I do wash my clothes, but rarely. I once wore the same pair of socks for 2 weeks straight without ever taking them off because I didn’t have the motivation. They got holes in them and essentially rotted away while wearing them. I go weeks wearing the same clothes.

Relatable. I do wash my clothes, but rarely. I once wore the same pair of socks for 2 weeks straight without ever taking them off because I didn’t have the motivation. They got holes in them and essentially rotted away while wearing them. I go weeks wearing the same clothes.
I hate to sound like a reddit cuck but aren't you guys reinforcing the stinky inkler stereotype when you do shit like this? I think we should do our best to maintain good hygiene so we can say that it's not bad hygiene making us incels. IT troons are probably salvating just looking at this thread right now.

And before I get a water reply about how there is no hygiene for your face or something like that, yes I am fully aware. I just think that having bad hygiene ON TOP OF being short and ugly is the nail in the coffin for your smv. You might as well have a negative smv at that point. The failo effect will destroy you and you will become a bigger target for bullying and social isolation. Yes, looks are the most important factor, but all senses play a part in how you are treated by the world. That is why the voicepill is a thing.

I hate to sound like a reddit cuck but aren't you guys reinforcing the stinky inkler stereotype when you do shit like this? I think we should do our best to maintain good hygiene so we can say that it's not bad hygiene making us incels. IT troons are probably salvating just looking at this thread right now.

And before I get a water reply about how there is no hygiene for your face or something like that, yes I am fully aware. I just think that having bad hygiene ON TOP OF being short and ugly is the nail in the coffin for your smv. You might as well have a negative smv at that point. The failo effect will destroy you and you will become a bigger target for bullying and social isolation. Yes, looks are the most important factor, but all senses play a part in how you are treated by the world. That is why the voicepill is a thing.
They probably don't have the motivation to do it and why should we care what they say about us? They're bottom of the caste like us too. They just act insecure about it and take their insecurity out on us

I agree with this. I used to shower a lot when I was going to school, and it just gave them one less thing to hate about me. Keep in mind I do usually shower before going to any event where I’m gonna be close to people. I only go long periods without showering when I’m LDARing, which I did a lot of after my hip surgery and couldn’t walk without crutches for a while. Once I start my new job soon I’m going to begin showering twice a week again. It’s just so hard to get the motivation to shower because I’m so depressed and have sever OCD that torments me while showering (won’t go into the reasons why). I actually just showered 2 days ago, so I’m really clean right now. One part of hygiene I never neglect is tooth brushing because I know how important it is for health

They probably don't have the motivation to do it and why should we care what they say about us? They're bottom of the caste like us too. They just act insecure about it and take their insecurity out on us
Yeah true, but I also mean beyond IT, as in the normies you encounter irl. Normies hate incels and will look for any excuse to shit on you and gaslight you. They will treat you poorly because of your looks and act like it is because of your personality or because you smell bad. By having good hygiene, you take away their "gaslighting ammo" for a lack of better words.

It’s just so hard to get the motivation to shower because I’m so depressed and have sever OCD that torments me while showering (won’t go into the reasons why).
I get it. I'm not claiming to be the most motivated person on this forum either :feelscry:

One part of hygiene I never neglect is tooth brushing because I know how important it is for health
Suifuel for @Saysitsover :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Yeah true, but I also mean beyond IT, as in the normies you encounter irl. Normies hate incels and will look for any excuse to shit on you and gaslight you. They will treat you poorly because of your looks and act like it is because of your personality or because you smell bad. By having good hygiene, you take away their "gaslighting ammo" for a lack of better words.

I get it. I'm not claiming to be the most motivated person on this forum either :feelscry:

Suifuel for @Saysitsover :feelsohgod::feelsrope:
I understand your point, but they'll still hate on us even if we're hygienic and look the best we can

I understand your point, but they'll still hate on us even if we're hygienic and look the best we can
Yep. Having good hygiene is just one less reason for them to pick on us. They will still find plenty of other things. If it’s not hygiene, it’s the way you dress. If not that, it’s your personality and muh misogyny. Anything but blame it on the actual causes, which are poor looks and/or autism, combined with a dating market that gives women way too much power