Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i want to paperplatesmax but my mother will get mad at me

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★
depression takes all of my motivation to do even basic chores like washing dishes , so they sit in the sink for days and rot and stink like shit (foodsrotpill).

i have found a SOLUTION to this though...

i could buy bulk packs of disposable plates,cups ,and shit like that for very cheap from temu. like a months worth for $20.

and then i would NEVER have to wash dishes , only my frying pan which i usually just wipe out with paper towel anyway.

but my mother will get mad and scream at me for being lazy and """wasting money"""". and probably some shit about the environment too.

over :feelsbadman:

Just buy a dish washer nigger

depression takes all of my motivation to do even basic chores like washing dishes , so they sit in the sink for days and rot and stink like shit (foodsrotpill).

i have found a SOLUTION to this though...

i could buy bulk packs of disposable plates,cups ,and shit like that for very cheap from temu. like a months worth for $20.

and then i would NEVER have to wash dishes , only my frying pan which i usually just wipe out with paper towel anyway.

but my mother will get mad and scream at me for being lazy and """wasting money"""". and probably some shit about the environment too.

over :feelsbadman:
or just get a washing machine

fuck it im paperplatesmaxing and dont care what she says

Based idea tbh.

stop paying for shits and help pay bills of sex havers

Hey I've been doing this for years, not only with plates but I also use paper bowls too, like if I'm eating cereal...- and also plastic utensils like forks / knives / spoons yeah!- I am completely free of washing dishes.

If your mom hits you with an environment argument, two responses are:
(1)- Washing dishes uses water, which also has an environmental impact
(2)- You can buy two different sizes of paper plates, large and small...- and that way, you only use the amount of paper you need for each meal, based on how big the food is
-

Hey I've been doing this for years, not only with plates but I also use paper bowls too, like if I'm eating cereal...- and also plastic utensils like forks / knives / spoons yeah!- I am completely free of washing dishes.

If your mom hits you with an environment argument, two responses are:
(1)- Washing dishes uses water, which also has an environmental impact
(2)- You can buy two different sizes of paper plates, large and small...- and that way, you only use the amount of paper you need for each meal, based on how big the food is
-
good ideas :feelsYall: