Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want to suffer anymore

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I want to surgerymax do LL go somewhere where nobody knows me go to therapy for autism and do a complete memory reset after I'm done

It’s your personality and your lack of confidence bro

We can put an end to your pain, brocel (in GTA).
Just ask for it.

It’s your personality and your lack of confidence bro
I took a shower, still women say they have a boyfriend. I wonder where are the single women since most of them seem to be taken already?

I took a shower, still women say they have a boyfriend. I wonder where are the single women since most of them seem to be taken already?
They are just testing you bro! You need to use your game to attract them!

>believing in therapy :feelstastyman:
>thinking surgerymaxxing can compensate for not being born chad :feelstastyman:
>Realizing the only true way to escape suffering is death and the only reason we havent killed ourselves yet is because we our slaves to our animalistic urges and survival instinct, or have developed delusions of meaning or fabricated obligations to stay alive or other "rational" reasons to stay alive :bigbrain:

>Realizing the only true way to escape suffering is death and the only reason we havent killed ourselves yet is because we our slaves to our animalistic urges and survival instinct, or have developed delusions of meaning or fabricated obligations to stay alive or other "rational" reasons to stay alive :bigbrain:
I will not go down. They won't win. Ever

I want to surgerymax do LL go somewhere where nobody knows me go to therapy for autism and do a complete memory reset after I'm done
Life is suffering, chico- buddha

LL is so fucked I don't care how short you are. You can always find a shorter foid you should focus on face and being NT above all else.

LL is so fucked I don't care how short you are.

LL is one of the most cucked things on the face of the earth

Idgaf if it can grant you a whole foot, DO NOT NORMALIZE MEN BUTCHERING THEMSELVES FOR BULLSHIT WOMEN APPROVAL. That will never ever stop being peak cuckery, neveeeeer

Fuck their "bad genetics" babble right in the core of it :lasereyes:

>believing in therapy :feelstastyman:
>thinking surgerymaxxing can compensate for not being born chad :feelstastyman:
Based

OP and every incel (me too):
Having your dog put to sleep

soyciety wants US to suffer, with the option of suicide out of the question. THANKS TO MOTJERFUCKING mega giga cuck IQ mogger Jordan Beterson the Cuck Master