Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I dont want to go outside

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
I dont know why,but I dont want to go outside. I just want to stay at my home for some reason. Its weird to explain. I think this could be depression or something like that.

Anyone here feel the same??

İt is normal when you're incel and have no insecure bro.ı know that feeling

Hike hike hike. You get the benefit of not being stuck inside and the benefit of solitude

Why go anywhere if you don't have a gf?

Sometimes i get that feeling, like i want to stay hidden from the world.

Suifuel seeing that only some of you feel this way. Wish I were NT enough to go outside without feeling like I'm about to collapse due to anxiety.

normans out reE

Life is true suffering if you're incel.

Because you are ugly and will receive nothing but negative and at best, neutral reactions when socializing, it's a defense mechanism to prevent roping

I dont know why,but I dont want to go outside. I just want to stay at my home for some reason. Its weird to explain. I think this could be depression or something like that.

Anyone here feel the same??

I force myself to go to an outdoor training park(just bars for weightlifting) every other day just so I don't go insane.

yes and also losing interest in things.

Hike hike hike. You get the benefit of not being stuck inside and the benefit of solitude

And it costs almost nothing. I am sure money is one reason a number of us are so apprehensive about venturing out.

Do you know who doesnt want to see you? Voids
Go outside
Make their days worse

I know the feeling. Staying inside is comfy, but I live my ambitions through vidya as I know I’ll never have the money or status to do anything worthwhile. The few friends I have don’t even invite me anywhere so it’s all I have.