Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have nothing to offer...

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Sometimes i get delusional and think that i might stand a chance with a foid if X and Y happen. But then i remember that we men dont have intrensic value, unlike foids and have to offer something in order to have value and i have absolutely nothing to offer:

-Im not tall
-I dont have an exceptionally attractive face
-I dont have money
-I dont have a high socioeconomical status
-I have no social circle

There is literally 0 reasons why a foid would be attracted to me in any way.

You can try to impress them with your post count

Sometimes i get delusional and think that i might stand a chance with a foid if X and Y happen. But then i remember that we men dont have intrensic value, unlike foids and have to offer something in order to have value and i have absolutely nothing to offer:

-Im not tall
-I dont have money
-I have no social circle

I could give you bluepill advice but even if you got money and a social circle (like me) you'd still be incel if your height/face is bad enough.

I could give you bluepill advice but even if you got money and a social circle (like me) you'd still be incel if your height/face is bad enough.
My face isnt terrible but im turbomanlet. And also there is no money for my autism, no girls wants to have a sperg as boyfriend

That's the problem, women can get a boyfriend without anything to offer due to men not caring about that stuff, while men need to complete a video game esque checklist just to maybe get a chance with a girl, and most of those things are outside our control, like looks

My face isnt terrible but im turbomanlet. And also there is no money for my autism, no girls wants to have a sperg as boyfriend
I'm 5ft and curry. When I was skinny I actually had a good face. I've also had a high income since my mid 20s and have no neurological/communucation issues. Despite this, I've had zero success with women. I can befriend them, make them laugh, many other things, but 5ft+curry is impossible to bounce back from. As a case study of how bad I have it, take Jeff Bezos:

c2f3adgg_jeff-bezos-with-lauren-sanchez-leonardo-dicaprio_625x300_09_November_21.jpg

^ This guy is 5ft6, i.e., the height difference between Bezos and Dicaprio is equal to the height difference between myself and Bezos. If I was in that photo only the top of my head would be visible. Bezos is still a beta cuck despite being a white 5ft6 billionaire. So while I might have a 7 figure net worth, have good social skills, and many other things, being 5ft and Indian means that for me, the only hope is an arranged marriage.

If you're 5ft and curry in a western country, you simply don't get sex or a relationship. Not with curry foids, not with anyone. It really doesn't matter how accomplished you are in every other area of life; you not only lost the genetic lottery but you came dead last. That's something that the average 5ft7 to 5ft10 white zoomer incel on here needs to grasp: you are playing a game on maybe medium/hard difficulty at worst.

Last edited:
I'm 5ft and curry. When I was skinny I actually had a good face. I've also had a high income since my mid 20s and have no neurological/communucation issues. Despite this, I've had zero success with women. I can befriend them, make them laugh, many other things, but 5ft+curry is impossible to bounce back from. As a case study of how bad I have it, take Jeff Bezos:

c2f3adgg_jeff-bezos-with-lauren-sanchez-leonardo-dicaprio_625x300_09_November_21.jpg

^ This guy is 5ft6, i.e., the height difference between Bezos and Dicaprio is equal to the height difference between myself and Bezos. If I was in that photo only the top of my head would be visible. Bezos is still a beta cuck despite being a white 5ft6 billionaire. So while I might have a 7 figure net worth, have good social skills, and many other things, being 5ft and Indian means that for me, the only hope is an arranged marriage.

If you're 5ft and curry in a western country, you simply don't get sex or a relationship. Not with curry foids, not with anyone. It really doesn't matter how accomplished you are in every other area of life.
Do you think you could ascend if you were at least 5"9ft ?

Do you think you could ascend if you were at least 5"9ft ?
Yes, even at 5ft6 I'd be fine. Certainly not a virgin in my 30s. 5ft6 is manlet but it's not a genetic anomaly. It's not a "holy shit *double checks* you're short" or "wow, it's rare to see someone so short" kind of height. It's more a "this guy is short, but in a bar there'd be another half a dozen guys his height" sort of height.

Last edited:
Lol so do those criminal thugs that get girls pregnant.. they have nothing to offer either but still fuck girls. Blame the women

Lol so do those criminal thugs that get girls pregnant.. they have nothing to offer either but still fuck girls. Blame the women
They do have something to offer tho. They are usually tall and are darktriadmaxxed

-Im not tall
-I dont have money
-I have no social circle

yeah like if i even went on a date, they would notice how completely miserable and boring i am. I got no fucking friends and never had any cool experiences or even relationship experiences and all i do is rot at home.

If you're 5ft and curry in a western country, you simply don't get sex or a relationship. Not with curry foids, not with anyone. It really doesn't matter how accomplished you are in every other area of life; you not only lost the genetic lottery but you came dead last. That's something that the average 5ft7 to 5ft10 white zoomer incel on here needs to grasp: you are playing a game on maybe medium/hard difficulty at worst.
This is brutal :blackpill:

yeah like if i even went on a date, they would notice how completely miserable and boring i am. I got no fucking friends and never had any cool experiences or even relationship experiences and all i do is rot at home.
Same, i have no normie shit to talk about: no social circle, no previous experiences, i dont like normie hobbies such as watching cuckball and i dont have any stories to tell that would be interesting for NT foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back