Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont want anything more than a fucking castration!

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
But People Keep saying "Maybe one day you will find a loving gf"

BULLSHIT

I cant cant believe how utterly stupid humans must be to deny the blackpill

I want a castration along with a penectomy NOTHING FUCKING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a trip to SEA

Would be kind of cool to be completely smooth down there. Give it a shot, OP. Good luck

Castrating yourself is a terrible idea. You'll still feel like being with a woman, but you won't be able to fuck anymore.

There are no pros really.

I think we should make a pact that if an incel ever does a MtF surgery he should give us some fuk if we live nearby.

If you do that you will rope for sure man

You won't do shit.
Cope or rope, simple as that, there is nothing in the middle.

And then you will find a women that want to fuck with you,but you cant because you dont have dick.

With our bad luck,that could happen.

Try a chemical castration first, don't be an idiot and do something you might regret.

Try a chemical castration first, don't be an idiot and do something you might regret.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't cut off your knob unless you're 10000000000000% sure you truly want to go through with this.

Pretty sure attempting a DIY self castration will be something he regrets. Assuming he lives to regret it by not bleeding out.

Pretty sure attempting a DIY self castration will be something he regrets. Assuming he lives to regret it by not bleeding out.
What you do is tie a very tight rubber band around your scrotum to cut off all circulation and after a few days it will go black and drop off with no problems. They do it with livestock all the time, some tranny did it with his dick and balls using two separate rubber bands and had no issue.

Cutting open your sack to remove your balls is low IQ, entering legit extreme mental illness territory and is likely to kill you from blood loss though. I remember being in a thread on r9k a few years ago where a guy was in a tent in the forest and, with legit proof, actually cut his nuts out. The tent was full of tissues from this low IQ guy's blood leaking out profusely, his last post was him saying he felt drowsy. Probably passed out and died JFL

What you do is tie a very tight rubber band around your scrotum to cut off all circulation and after a few days it will go black and drop off with no problems. They do it with livestock all the time, some tranny did it with his dick and balls using two separate rubber bands and had no issue.

Cutting open your sack to remove your balls is low IQ, entering legit extreme mental illness territory and is likely to kill you from blood loss though. I remember being in a thread on r9k a few years ago where a guy was in a tent in the forest and, with legit proof, actually cut his nuts out. The tent was full of tissues from this low IQ guy's blood leaking out profusely, his last post was him saying he felt drowsy. Probably passed out and died JFL
Like docking a lamb’s tail. How does one pass urine during the process? Surely the person would still need surgical intervention afterwards?

Like docking a lamb’s tail. How does one pass urine during the process? Surely the person would still need surgical intervention afterwards?
Well if you're just docking your testicles there shouldn't be a problem because pee isn't stored in the balls.

When it comes to docking your actual penis I'm not sure, because a guy has almost certainly done it and didn't have issues. After docking your dick off you still have a hole to urinate out of at the stump and the muscles which let it all out are too far in to be affected by the process I'm pretty sure. As for how he urinated while having a rubber band tight enough to cut off all blood flow stuck to his peen I'm not sure, would it still work if you took the rubber band off infrequently? I can't imagine that brief exposure to blood would stop the tissue from dying off.

Jacking off is still a great pleasure.

Most surgeons won't do it, except in extreme circumstances. I've seen videos online of D.I.Y castrations, they don't end well.

Well if you're just docking your testicles there shouldn't be a problem because pee isn't stored in the balls.

When it comes to docking your actual penis I'm not sure, because a guy has almost certainly done it and didn't have issues. After docking your dick off you still have a hole to urinate out of at the stump and the muscles which let it all out are too far in to be affected by the process I'm pretty sure. As for how he urinated while having a rubber band tight enough to cut off all blood flow stuck to his peen I'm not sure, would it still work if you took the rubber band off infrequently? I can't imagine that brief exposure to blood would stop the tissue from dying off.
Ah, I was picturing the penis banded as well as the testes. This answers my question.

Ah, I was picturing the penis banded as well as the testes. This answers my question.
That sounds like a good way to have necrotic tissue spread from your crotch and kill you tbh

That sounds like a good way to have necrotic tissue spread from your crotch and kill you tbh
Well, none of it matters so much to me, as it’s not something I would ever entertain.
My entire civilisation is trying to castrate me. I’m not going to do it for them.