Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t give a single fuck about anything except having a gf

in the developed world no nigga is starving

Same. I really only care about having a desirable girlfriend. I don't care about anything else at this point.

damn bro use those bikes and kayaks you lucky you got that. maybe try to challenge yourself to beat a certain time or distance on the bike or something to motivate yourself? doing sports actually makes you less tired even though its counter intuitive, I have never felt worse after running or hiking even though theyre super exhausting for me
thanks man, you're right and I'll try. still feel guilty af bc I'm only a failed lazy disappointment to her (and btw it's not her fault I'm a truecel was just pure unlucky, random gene/hormone mutation during much too early puberty, I should have been 6 foot and chad but this unknown mutation fucked me up really bad )

damn bro use those bikes and kayaks you lucky you got that. maybe try to challenge yourself to beat a certain time or distance on the bike or something to motivate yourself? doing sports actually makes you less tired even though its counter intuitive, I have never felt worse after running or hiking even though theyre super exhausting for me
I do feel lonely af though always having to do it by myself + getting stares while I do it. anyway....thanks again for the motivation bro

40% - Bragging (did not have sex)
It’s all I think about. Cuddling, going on dates, kissing, talking, every single FUCKING THING THAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO IN FUCKING RELATIONSHIPS.
I had a gf and that's really a basic human need, just like eating, shitting or sleeping. Without it, you are just a human corpse walking, always feeling you are missing something (if ur not a fag).

real , its legit the only thing i can think about too. RP copers say "urr durr you gotta focus on achieving your goals women will come as a byproduct of that" but the thing is there is no big goals as an average or below average man you can achieve in this fucking society. Best thing you can do is get an engineering degree and work a cucked IT job , how is that supposed to attract women they dont give a fuck.
Dude they fuck bums, criminals, dogs, and fetishize gay cannibals

I had a gf and that's really a basic human need, just like eating, shitting or sleeping. Without it, you are just a human corpse walking, always feeling you are missing something (if ur not a fag).
chads.is

I do feel lonely af though always having to do it by myself + getting stares while I do it. anyway....thanks again for the motivation bro
What helped me is to delude myself that I am an NPC character that nobody gives a shit about and especially if I do something weird or dumb I tell myself that if they knew my lore they would understand me and what I do and if they don't it's just because they can't even fathom how fucking bad my life is. Basically embrace the weird unc role in a movie called life

What helped me is to delude myself that I am an NPC character that nobody gives a shit about and especially if I do something weird or dumb I tell myself that if they knew my lore they would understand me and what I do and if they don't it's just because they can't even fathom how fucking bad my life is. Basically embrace the weird unc role in a movie called life
You have every single symptom of low T. I suggest running some Trt and you’ll think differently

You have every single symptom of low T. I suggest running some Trt and you’ll think differently
so you mean I should do t to feel worse? like why would I do that

I would rather guess those are symptoms of mental illness and social anxiety rather than low T, dont even know what high and low T does and how I could have low T being 20yo

so you mean I should do t to feel worse? like why would I do that
You won’t feel worse, you’ll feel better actually. You’ll feel like something awoke inside you and you’ll look back at what you used to do and be like what the fuck was wrong with me back then
I would rather guess those are symptoms of mental illness and social anxiety rather than low T, dont even know what high and low T does and how I could have low T being 20yo
I’m telling you with 100% certainty you have low T.

You won’t feel worse, you’ll feel better actually. You’ll feel like something awoke inside you and you’ll look back at what you used to do and be like what the fuck was wrong with me back then
i dont think that feeling more like you will make me feel better I feel really nice right now

nah i am just severely mentally ill and scared of people
i dont think that feeling more like you will make me feel better I feel really nice right now
You won’t feel like me because you’ll be on a normal trt dose. But you’ll begin to think different, you won’t be scared of anything let alone people. There isn’t a reason to be scared of people, you also won’t feel the need to fit in or talk to people that you don’t like. You’ll be more confrontational and aggressive.

you also won’t feel the need to fit in or talk to people that you don’t like
I am not feeling that way, I just don't want to look like a junkie or drunk so I only worry about maintaining a basic level of hygiene and clothing
You’ll be more confrontational and aggressive.
why would I need or want that

and what I mean by fear of people is not like I am actually scared of people but that I get nervous for no reason in social situations for example when doing a presentation in uni i get red and sweat

I'm the same way, its the only thing I find appealing about life. I only live for the hope that one day I will ascend by some miracle.

I'm the same way, its the only thing I find appealing about life. I only live for the hope that one day I will ascend by some miracle.
how old bc depending on your age it will be more or less likely

Foids will never love us and it`s a disurbing realisation i`ll die alone and a virgin

It’s all I think about. Cuddling, going on dates, kissing, talking, every single FUCKING THING THAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO IN FUCKING RELATIONSHIPS.

I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING. IM FUXKING DEPRIVED OF A BASIC HUMAN FUCKING NEED WHILST OTHERS GET TO ENJOY IT SINCE PUBERTY. I HATE BEING ALONE AND IM ON THE EDGE I HATE EVERY FUCKING THING.

I DONT WANT TO FUNCTION AS A NORMAL MEMBER OF SOCIETY AND I HATE THE WORLD AND THE FUXKING SHIT SOCIETY WE LIVE IN THAT OUTCASTED ME AND LEFT ME TO ROT
Have you tried sucking own pp

So you've had unpaid sex ?

anyone who’s had a gf and says its overrated is a massive faggot. Having a gf is literally everything. Most posts on these forums revolve around women

I WANT A GIRL WHO LOVES ME.

I am over 30 and I don't know how long I can continue to cope. :feelscry::feelscry:

go to .org cancer retard

I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING. IM FUXKING DEPRIVED OF A BASIC HUMAN FUCKING NEED WHILST OTHERS GET TO ENJOY IT SINCE PUBERTY. I HATE BEING ALONE AND IM ON THE EDGE I HATE EVERY FUCKING THING.

I DONT WANT TO FUNCTION AS A NORMAL MEMBER OF SOCIETY AND I HATE THE WORLD AND THE FUXKING SHIT SOCIETY WE LIVE IN THAT OUTCASTED ME AND LEFT ME TO ROT
Brutal
Go er (in gta!!!!!!!)

I don't care anymore as long as I have some weed and a little bit of takeaway every couple days and nice cold drink like lucozade or Rubicon mango

wtf kys mogger what the fuck

genuine question

how did u have gf but no sex?

were u too young for it? didnt she want it?

what caused it to not happen
I was 18,she 16. It was like 10 years ago, I was still a non-blackpilled cuck. Tried few times to fuck her but she literally stopped me, once even started crying, so I didn't persue it. But I'm sure if she was with a chad, she'd open her legs after first date.