Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cannot believe what just happened

Why do you even use reddit, what did you expect

You're quite bluepilled to dm a girl from reddit and expect something good to come out of it.

Why are Graycels in my thread. @SlayerSlayer you want me to kill your whole family?

JoinedApr 6, 2024
Posts300

JoinedFeb 25, 2024
Posts170
"I was chatting with a girl from reddit."
Might as well be gray since you are this bluepilled.

Why are Graycels in my thread. @SlayerSlayer you want me to kill your whole family?
jfl at these faggots trying to outincel you

This is why you don’t try talking to woman you fucking idiot. This is exactly what you get AND what you deserve.

This is why you don’t try talking to woman you fucking idiot. This is exactly what you get AND what you deserve.
JoinedDec 25, 2022
Posts35

Why these low iq GrAYs enjoy replying in my threads mang @LeFrenchCel should i open an OnlyGrAY account and make some money?

JoinedDec 25, 2022
Posts35

Why these low iq GrAYs enjoy replying in my threads mang @LeFrenchCel should i open an OnlyGrAY account and make some money?
My point still stands that you’re a retard trying to communicate with women. I don’t give a FUCK what you think about my rank or whatever.

My point still stands that you’re a retard trying to communicate with women. I don’t give a FUCK what you think about my rank or whatever.
Look dude don’t take it personally I just need to vent some anger

Look dude don’t take it personally I just need to vent some anger
Bahahaaha :feelskek:

"Dont take it personally"

Lil bro, i couldnt care less if you dropped dead rn you think i care about ur 75 iq comment.

Im not even gona ignore you because you re not even worthy of taking an ignore spot on my list.

Bahahaaha :feelskek:

"Dont take it personally"

Lil bro, i couldnt care less if you dropped dead rn you think i care about ur 75 iq comment.

Im not even gona ignore you because you re not even worthy of taking an ignore spot on my list.
Gotcha little bitch. You’re a simp too
Fact: I have a higher IQ then you.

Last edited:
JoinedDec 25, 2022
Posts35

GrAYs are part of the forum and you have to accept it bro