Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t understand people who claim to be Blackpilled and then expect to find a GF/Wife on Tinder.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
No good woman uses Tinder, what were you expecting? They’re all taken.

The only reason why a foid is single and looking for men on a dating app is because she’s a slut no man wants to commit with or too ugly for her delusional standards.

Last edited:
"Good women" pretty much don't exist in the West nowadays, tbh, they're taken because for the moment they're with a man who they'll monkeybranch off of at a later time for the most part; but pretty much, expecting to find any sort of foid for a stable LTR as a sub 5 is almost impossible, let alone on Tinder where the only reason foids are there is to fuck the most attractive men they can until they settle down. Though I haven't ever seen a blackpiller trying to find an actual wife on Tinder. :feelsjuice:

Just get married in Kindergarten theory

No good woman uses Tinder, what were you expecting? They’re all taken.

The only reason why a foid is single and looking for men on a dating app is because she’s a slut no man wants to commit with or too ugly for her delusional standards.
It's called cope. 'Good' women might exist but then you'd need to cultmaxx and get yourself killed in the next Waco siege.

Whether or not a woman uses dating apps does not affect her morality or value.

Do you also believe that men who use dating apps would be qualified as ‘bad men?’

I do it because I hate the idea that I'm doing nothing to change my situation, even if the chance of it working is low. I work remote plus I wouldn't approach co-workers or cold approach, that's a recipe for jail, so dating apps are what I have left.

Whether or not a woman uses dating apps does not affect her morality or value.

Do you also believe that men who use dating apps would be qualified as ‘bad men?’
Based. All women have been on dating apps at some point.

I do it because I hate the idea that I'm doing nothing to change my situation, even if the chance of it working is low. I work remote plus I wouldn't approach co-workers or cold approach, that's a recipe for jail, so dating apps are what I have left.
The rejection feels are brutal though, from what I remember years ago.

No dating app for your face.

I don't understand how someone can be blackpilled and still try to ascend. To be blackpilled means accepting that only immutable physical features matter to girls. So if someone is blackpilled, believing only looks matter, and believes they can ascend, then it follows that they don't consider themselves unattractive enough to be an incel. In short, if you still think you have a chance, then one of two things are true:
  1. You aren't really blackpilled
  2. You aren't actually ugly
It's a major red flag when someone still thinks they can ascend and I usually end up ignoring them.

I don't understand how someone can be blackpilled and still try to ascend.
Trying to ascend is the ultimate black pill :blackpill: because it proves that no matter what you do, you will never ascend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back