Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I don't think I even want a girlfriend anymore

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
If I was a Chad I'd pump and dump only. All the girls I had the fortune to interact with have wildly incompatible perSOYnalities than me. Like imagine we're SOMEHOW on a date, there's literally nothing for us to talk about, we have different interests, hobbies, etc. What do normies even do with their girlfriends? What do they talk about? Do they kinda just hang out like they would with their best friends, except flirty?
This is what inceldom does to a man, I'm like a clueless middle school boy... :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Even if you meet a woman with similar interests, odds are she only got those from past boyfriends. Women mold their personalities around the guys they date.

If you meet a woman who seems interesting, you'd may as well just find her ex and hang out with him.

I still want a gf