Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't remember a single day where I didn't have suicidal thoughts

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Most of the time I'm just numb when I'm working and listening to music or watching something, but when it's night time and I'm tired af and have to sleep I have to sit there for hours rotting in my loneliness and depression caused by my inceldom.
I have to sleep alone with no one to cuddle with or even talk to about my day or anything in general.
If I killed myself I would stop feeling pain and depression but at the same time I would lose everything I'[UWSL]ve worked for, Im 100% sure my family wouldn't care, they already treated me like a failure my whole life, they'll be happy if I died just like I'd be happy to watch them die.[/UWSL]
I don't know if I'm actually suicidal I'm just alone ig.

Most of the time I'm just numb when I'm working and listening to music or watching something, but when it's night time and I'm tired af and have to sleep I have to sit there for hours rotting in my loneliness and depression caused by my inceldom.
I have to sleep alone with no one to cuddle with or even talk to about my day or anything in general.
If I killed myself I would stop feeling pain and depression but at the same time I would lose everything I'[UWSL]ve worked for, Im 100% sure my family wouldn't care, they already treated me like a failure my whole life, they'll be happy if I died just like I'd be happy to watch them die.[/UWSL]
We care :) Don't suicide, we have to endure this world

What keeps you from roping? Im simply too coward to kill myself

how are you able to work? Why you dont neetmaxx?
If I don't work then I won't have any money.
I can't get neetbuxx or depend on my family/parents, they actually depend on me.
What keeps you from roping? Im simply too coward to kill myself
I still have goals of moneymaxxing so I can enjoy better copes, If i roped then all the years of work would go down the drain

If I don't work then I won't have any money.
I can't get neetbuxx or depend on my family/parents, they actually depend on me.
I wonder where you live nicca :feelsohgod:

Sounds feminine af. You dont even know him. Lets be real.
Im not expecting any sympathy, this is just a vent post, sometimes you just have to write out your thoughts to get them of your system

Im not expecting any sympathy, this is just a vent post, sometimes you just have to write out your thoughts to get them of your system
coom it out of your system

Idk I can relate to posts like his and I don't think that we should suffer like this
youre right but i think hes not suicidal and will get thru this.

Sadly its the same thing for me, I have to keep a constant stream of entertainment ready for when my mind isn't focused on some project, this is why before I finish a TV series or anime I make sure I've already downloaded the next thing to watch, and if I run out of shows I go back and watch shows I've watched before that aren't "fresh in my mind"

The quiet is the worst thing, boredom is the worse thing to experience when you are suicidal, you have to keep your mind distracted to stay sane and not end up doing something you'll regret

I've never seen any of the Bourne movies, you know like from the meme

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f35fcXWqli8

So I recently downloaded all of them. I'm hoping that new season of Dexter starts soon, when it does I'll watch the original series over again from the start and then continue from the new season.

I just want to feel happy again even if it’s just for a moment

I wish i could create a foid with the strength of my mind, she would be just an empty vessel human body that i control with my mind, like an puppet. She would always be with me 24/7, sleep with me, fuck with me, eat with me, talk with me (it would be like talking to myself but i dont care) She would hug me to feel less lonely and cold:cryfeels:, i would smell her hair in the morning. She would clean and cook and take care of the house. That would be perfect for me, im afraid of rejection and i dont need approval from foids.

youre right but i think hes not suicidal and will get thru this.
Maybe, I'm not sure, one day I probably won't be able to this loneliness and emptiness and will just rope idk.
I wish i could create a foid with the strength of my mind, she would be just an empty vessel human body that i control with my mind, like an puppet. She would always be with me 24/7, sleep with me, fuck with me, eat with me, talk with me (it would be like talking to myself but i dont care) She would hug me to feel less lonely and cold:cryfeels:, i would smell her hair in the morning. She would clean and cook and take care of the house. That would be perfect for me, im afraid of rejection and i dont need approval from foids.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
The quiet is the worst thing, boredom is the worse thing to experience when you are suicidal, you have to keep your mind distracted to stay sane and not end up doing something you'll regret
I agree, sometimes I wish I could shut off my brain before sleeping and turn it on when I wake up.

There's been a few days of exception here and there, but I think about suicide almost every day as well.

Same at least since this year's summer. For some reason something broke in me at that time.

I had those as well when medication was too strong. Could barely talk, and didn't feel shit.
Surroundings weren't helping either, just judging as usual...

Life is a useless endeavour really

I have a solution: Sing whenever you're alone, you'll remind yourself you don't have an annoying brother or sister to tell you to shut up

Sorry to hear.

Don't do it.

You need friends to talk with in life