Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t like how aggressive this forum makes me

Arron

Arron

★★★
I always find myself smashing the fucking keyboard letters when trying to type posts here. Really sad tbh. :feelsbadman:

I’m just so angry and disappointed at this world and everything that’s thrown at me so I just empty myself here. Being lonely for so long can make you make some really bad decisions. Writing seriously aggressive posts here that I end up regretting only afterwards is one of them.

:fuk:

Almost feels like it’s impossible to browse and be a member of this community without letting it affecting you negatively.

I like it here cause it’s honest and brutal but I just don’t like seeing myself in it. Does that make any sense? :feelscry:

Fuck you, bitch. I can smash my keyboard much louder than you. Never challenge me again, you worthless shitstain. :lasereyes:

Joined Wednesday at 5:49 AM

Doesn’t make any of my feelings in regards of this forum any less valid.
If you are that easily emotionally manipulated by external stimuli, then it is you, not the forum.

go hug your comfort teddy bear

probably start seeing the forum as people that are not worthy to take advice from or even consider as a valuable opinion.
most people here are basement dweler rotters like me so the words that we say aren't really that important like the thing chads say.

I always find myself smashing the fucking keyboard letters when trying to type posts here. Really sad tbh. :feelsbadman:

I’m just so angry and disappointed at this world and everything that’s thrown at me so I just empty myself here. Being lonely for so long can make you make some really bad decisions. Writing seriously aggressive posts here that I end up regretting only afterwards is one of them.

:fuk:
Most the posts make me laugh here tbh. If it doesn’t make you feel better, being here is pointless imo. Unless you are just beginning your blackpill journey, then in that case your brutality has just begun young padawan.

]

Attachments

• 21FD126F-94D8-4070-8017-D072D2F27C3F.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
Let your anger take control of you brocel

Being among normies makes me more angry.

just punch the wall theory

Seeing breedable foids wearing whore clothes outside and you know you never gonna hit that makes go insano mode, this forum is just an outlet to calm yourself down.