Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone have a problem with sounding aggressive when they don’t mean to?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Everyone always says I sound aggressive or mad at times when I’m not, to me it just sounds like I’m playfully messing around like if I make a sarcastic joke, but others think I’m getting mad so they react with aggression too. I don’t understand why it’s like this, I literally don’t even be angry I just be playing. Is there a way to fix this? I’ve also been told I have a monotone, flat voice as well does that have something to do with it?

This happens a lot and often causes arguments, even if I say something that was meant to be neutral it still sounds aggressive, and I don’t even get loud either, I stay really calm when in conflict, if someone is yelling at me I’ll still be talking calmly. I’m still told I sound aggressive though. Is there a fix to this shit? I end up hurting people’s feelings when I didn’t intend to.

can you say it again but calmly this time please

I sometimes sound piss oft but rarely angry. I would sound like a clown when im angry because of my subhuman voice

“Is there a fix to this shit?” asked Clavicus Vile calmly.

same. ive been told by my parents and some acquaintances a few times that I sound angry and I figured thats the reason they dont laugh at my jokes or interact with me as much, along with my ugly face

I have a problem with my voice. When I want to say things normaly I scream, but when I want to scream something I talk

I have a problem where I sound too mellow when my intention is to be aggressive

No, I have a problem with stupid people, and with people interpreting things based on what triggers them. Many people only listen to what they want to hear. That's why I rarely engage people (IRL) with discussing serious subjects, unless I know them personally.

No I just sound super monotone all the time