Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't know why so many Anime fans hate on Devilman Crybaby

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I finally finished it today and thought it was awesome. They actually tried to be something different unlike your generic kawaii uguu high school anime. Even the music was different.

Was it the excessive gore or sex people didn't like?

Or was it something more stupid like how they're angry Satan won in the end.

I seem to forget many anime fans are the same bluepilled soyboy cucks as western capeshit.

They get angry when the hero doesn't win and his love interest gets killed.

They get angry when the theme of "Humanity will prevail" doesn't come true and are shown that people are selfish and under pressure will do awful things.

They get angry when they realize one person cannot change the course of mankind and all that virtual signalling will only make people more angry.

Frankly I find it funny they're calling it unrealisitc and humans will never act that bad. Yet I'm watching it during the time we have the Coronavirus and I can already see normies losing their minds while the places are being shut down. If they're already like this now I hate to imagine what happens when things get worse.

TL;DR Anime fans are also bluepilled cucks on the same level was western capeshit fans a lot of times.

I don't watch anime tbh

Never seen it but I think it looks good from what I've seen. My favorite manga is Berserk so I get recommended it a lot. Might start it today

i dont know bro. I might need to watch it ngl.

I hate the art style and the title is cringe

1200px Western Lowland Gorilla

The ending was based. One of my favorite animes. I really like that they portrayed degenerates as demons.

Never seen it but I think it looks good from what I've seen. My favorite manga is Berserk so I get recommended it a lot. Might start it today
Thats because Berserk is heavily influenced by Devilman (manga). The author admits Go Nagai was a key inspiration. Thats why all the berserk apostles look like demons from Devilman.

I won't spoil it any further but its pretty obvious there are a lot of similarities

Thats because Berserk is heavily influenced by Devilman (manga). The author admits Go Nagai was a key inspiration. Thats why all the berserk apostles look like demons from Devilman.

I won't spoil it any further but its pretty obvious there are a lot of similarities
Sounds up my alley, where should I watch it?

The ending was based. One of my favorite animes. I really like that they portrayed degenerates as demons.
I think there are 2 reasons Normie anime fans hate it.

1. The hero doesn't win like he should like in every generic series. When shit hits the fan, it realistically happens fast and doesn't give you time to digest it.
2.The themes and ending are literally too deep for them to understand even though its not that hard to understand the relationship of God and Satan and why these things happen. Its really amazing how many people literally only look at the surface of it. If there's no blatant exposition, its unexplained to them.
Sounds up my alley, where should I watch it?
If you got netflix you can instantly get it.

Otherwise you'll have to go back to good old torrenting/online streaming somewhere.

Last edited:
Never seen it tbh

I never liked it, it missed sequential points of the series tbh

I dont watch it yet