Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think the My Little Pony cast hated their fans AKA bronies?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Think about it the cast thought this would be just another easy voice acting job for a cartoon about colorful ponies. Target audience 5 to 12 year olds approx. Go to the studio, record your lines, go home and get paid. But then out of nowhere the show becomes hugely popular with adult males thanks to ironic 4chan posts and they start to buy merchandise, making MLP conventions, cosplay, fanart both safe and not safe for work, etc. And they expect you to also go to conventions to sign autographs or do interviews answering their crazy fan theories and stuff about the show production.

In part I think they liked the attention. Not saying that acting in MLP gave them all their popularity or boosted their career a lot because most of the cast had already worked in other popular cartoon shows but how do you think they felt about the fans? Do you think they genuinely liked them or secretly they were disgusted/ashamed of them like Japanese idols who hate their fans? Doesn't help that the brony stereotype is incel/neckbeard/non-NT and uglier or autistic males always get hate no matter what they do.

I can imagine one of the foid voice actresses shaking hands with a brony and saying "thanks for your support! :foidSoy: " and then washing her hands obsessively in the convention center toilets. Others maybe tolerated them thanks to the attention and extra revenue but doubt they liked the brony fandom as a whole. They probably thought it was really weird. Btw I was a brony when I was 13/14, no wonder I'm an incel now kek.

Tara Strong is a slut

Tara Strong is a slut

Enjoy :feelsLSD: :ahegao:

Think about it the cast thought this would be just another easy voice acting job for a cartoon about colorful ponies. Target audience 5 to 12 year olds approx. Go to the studio, record your lines, go home and get paid. But then out of nowhere the show becomes hugely popular with adult males thanks to ironic 4chan posts and they start to buy merchandise, making MLP conventions, cosplay, fanart both safe and not safe for work, etc. And they expect you to also go to conventions to sign autographs or do interviews answering their crazy fan theories and stuff about the show production.

In part I think they liked the attention. Not saying that acting in MLP gave them all their popularity or boosted their career a lot because most of the cast had already worked in other popular cartoon shows but how do you think they felt about the fans? Do you think they genuinely liked them or secretly they were disgusted/ashamed of them like Japanese idols who hate their fans? Doesn't help that the brony stereotype is incel/neckbeard/non-NT and uglier or autistic males always get hate no matter what they do.

I can imagine one of the foid voice actresses shaking hands with a brony and saying "thanks for your support! :foidSoy: " and then washing her hands obsessively in the convention center toilets. Others maybe tolerated them thanks to the attention and extra revenue but doubt they liked the brony fandom as a whole. They probably thought it was really weird. Btw I was a brony when I was 13/14, no wonder I'm an incel now kek.

View: https://youtu.be/Zwf9mYOWVlQ?si=tMdeH8JPX76o_2AO&t=181

nah the bronies were their groupies I bet they had riotous orgies

they probably wore heavy neotenous make-up and horse costumes to live up to the bronies' sick pedo fantasies, crazy shit

rock'n'roll's not dead