Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know if I can carry on anymore

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I can't stand seeing couples or even good looking women anymore.

It's all so out of reach to me that my day is ruined, simply because I can't have the same normal life as anyone else.

My looks are different, the way I talk is different, the way I think, my morals are all different to that of every normie wanker walking the streets.

I'd kill myself but it feels too embarrassing and I don't know what they'll do with my corpse. I just want to not exist, not feel, not want to love or be loved. No working, no thinking. No humanity. I'm fucking sick of it all.

It's not even about sex anymore, I just want to be seen as normal for once in my life but no, I'm a gangly, obese ogre. Small children cry when they look at me and the stares of disgust from the disgraceful creatures that are naturally made for me (women) are nothing new yet still hurt like a knife in the jaw.

I just can't take this anymore. I can't stand being hopeless anymore. I can't exist anymore.

I genuinely feel for you, bro. Maybe focus on the one thing you can control, the obesity. At least it will give you something positive to focus on and work towards.

I genuinely feel for you, bro. Maybe focus on the one thing you can control, the obesity. At least it will give you something positive to focus on and work towards.
What's the point? I've tried and tried and I'm just not allowed to do it. Something will always stop me

stephen king love GIF by Mr. Mercedes

It's literally all in your head, you have no logical reason to feel extremely sad just seeing couples, that feeling is actually your drive to get a girlfriend, since jealousy is a mechanism for your brain to actually get the thing you want, but instead you choose to rot about it and act all sad instead.

First of all- All I can say is I'm proud of you. To you it might be you doing the bare minimum but it's good to share how your feeling regardless of if it's online or not. It takes a lot of balls especially with the whole "Men can't be emotional bullshit". It took a lot to write it out regardless I'm sure. I'm not gonna spew some positive "Oh things will get better crap." Because no one knows that. But all I can say is you've taken a step forward and made progress by being honest with how your feeling and sharing it.

Exactly my thoughts dude :worryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

First of all- All I can say is I'm proud of you. To you it might be you doing the bare minimum but it's good to share how your feeling regardless of if it's online or not. It takes a lot of balls especially with the whole "Men can't be emotional bullshit". It took a lot to write it out regardless I'm sure. I'm not gonna spew some positive "Oh things will get better crap." Because no one knows that. But all I can say is you've taken a step forward and made progress by being honest with how your feeling and sharing it.
Reddit tier comment tbh

This and yeah, man, I feel where you're at.

Gotta just take a look at what's going on and identify it as what it is -- I can't take this shit anymore.

Not saying cash in. Gotta find another way.

Just saying this is hitting bottom. It can only be up from here.

I can't stand seeing couples or even good looking women anymore.
I know how that feels. I don't even like leaving my house to go to places where young people go, like shopping centers. All I do is feel thirst with the hot girls and feel envious of the men who have girlfriends and fuckbuddies. It's a sad joke.

It's literally all in your head, you have no logical reason to feel extremely sad just seeing couples, that feeling is actually your drive to get a girlfriend, since jealousy is a mechanism for your brain to actually get the thing you want, but instead you choose to rot about it and act all sad instead.
This.