Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't have motivation to do anything and it's solely because I'm not tall and above 6/10

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★
Whenever I try to study or do anything productive or useful I just think about how I look like and it all quickly becomes pointless. I don't go to classes because I don't want people to see me. I don't have motivation for anything and there's only one reason for it, looks.

You don't truly live as a male if you're sub6/6'.

If I woke up tomorrow being 6'3" with a 7/10 face I'd start studying, I'd go to classes, I'd do assignments and I'd try really hard and most likely succeed at building a large social circle despite my autism. I'd instantly start enjoying life and every aspect of it. Something as simple as taking a walk would be so enjoyable, taking in all the nature, looking at people and them looking at you, not having to worry about people thinking you're a creep.
I'd go out and just enjoy life knowing that I'm attractive and that people see me as a good person because of it. I wouldn't have to stay in my room all the time obsessing stupid shit. Everything would be more enjoyable. Waking up and going to college/work would feel bearable.

Life would be so great. Obviously I'd be able to get girlfriends whenever I want and sex would be a few tinder swipes away.
Average face/height normie men constantly worry about getting dumped and cucked because it's hard to get a new girlfriend, but that wouldn't really be a problem for me.

I'd laugh and make jokes, I'd be happy all the time. I'd probably get bouts of normie depression every now and then, but that's just part of life for any normie. It's nothing compared to what it feels like to be alive the way I am now.

cope, motivation is difficult. i end up forcing myself to do stuff that i need to for my college but it's not related to looks. everybody finds it hard to find motivation.

cope, motivation is difficult. i end up forcing myself to do stuff that i need to for my college but it's not related to looks. everybody finds it hard to find motivation.
The only reasonable answer.

Me fucking too I'm tall but fucking hideous

I know that the only reason I don't have motivation is my looks and height. Everything else is cope.
You have motivation only because you're a good goy or you're a fakecel.

I know that the only reason I don't have motivation is my looks and height. Everything else is cope.
You have motivation only because you're a good goy or you're a fakecel.
i force myself to do things, its not exactly motivation. I ended up buying two harddrives, one for incels.is, youtube and gaming, and one for programming and productive shit. Once i start into the programming harddrive, theres no games so it forces me to be productive.

How tall are you?

I'd recommend leg lengthening surgery but I just read that foids now have a preference that a guys legs should be the same size as there waist to the neck. We're screwed even if we try

So you're a 6/10 and you're whining because you aren't Chad? I hate faggots like you who cannot appreciate being slightly above average. Try being a truecel like me. People like you and catfishman ruin this community with "can't get more than average foids, I'm an incel." :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

How tall are you?
Not tall enough for where I live, but I'm not particularly short. I'm maybe a cm under my country's average, I know not a big deal, but it is to me. I mentioned it a few hundred posts back, I just don't want to say it here because I'd get dozens of butthurt Americans crying about the average height and statistics. Admittedly, I'd benefit much more from being 7/10 facially than being 6'3".

Height bothers me a lot because my dad is a little taller than me. I've been insecure about that for a while now. It pisses me off.

Last edited:
Well my way of thinking is that: I will still be average height and ugly(and bald, and with acne and with chronic pain and illnesses), but I can also be poor or have some money. Money will obviously not buy you happiness, but it's better to have them than not. So that's my motivation

Not tall enough for where I live, but I'm not particularly short. I'm maybe a cm under my country's average, I know not a big deal, but it is to me. I mentioned it a few hundred posts back, I just don't want to say it here because I'd get dozens of butthurt Americans crying about the average height and statistics. Admittedly, I'd benefit much more from being 7/10 facially than being 6'3".

Height bothers me a lot because my dad is a little taller than me. I've been insecure about that for a while now. It pisses me off.
Ooh.. being shorter than your dad must suck..

I understand tho if you’re tall for global standards but short for your region. 5’11” in America is enough, but manlet in the Netherlands..

I feel the same way as you, only it’s about my height and Norwood.. height is sort of fixed with lifts.. I’m 5’10.5” in lifts in America.. pretty much average.. would be much better if I were like 6’3” though.. and I’m norwood 3 with the worst skull for norwooding.. I hate it..

I’d feel better if I were at least gymcelled and bideltoid mogging aNd neckmogging people, but I can’t even bring myself to go to the gym.. no motivation at all

High IQ

Trying hard to succeed in life is a joke if you’re physically unattractive. It’s like swimming against a very strong current.

Rightfully so tbh

Living life is like traveling uphill constantly when you're ugly in a looks centred society

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back