Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't have any hobbies

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Sometimes I play video games, but I'm very bad at them and give up very fast. I haven't played through most games I own. I also haven't finished most anime I started and haven't read through most manga. I rarely watch movies and rarely finish shows that I start. I also have 0 productive hobbies like drawing or making music, and I'm too lazy for that. My days are like this:
During the Week:
>getting up at 5.30am
>taking bus at 6.30
>attending classes
>going home in the later afternoon
>browsing youtube and forums
>going to sleep to late
On weekends:
>Sleeping until 12pm
>browsing youtube and forums all day
>going to sleep

I have no life

Sometimes I play video games, but I'm very bad at them and give up very fast. I haven't played through most games I own. I also haven't finished most anime I started and haven't read through most manga. I rarely watch movies and rarely finish shows that I start. I also have 0 productive hobbies like drawing or making music, and I'm too lazy for that. My days are like this:
During the Week:
>getting up at 5.30am
>taking bus at 6.30
>attending classes
>going home in the later afternoon
>browsing youtube and forums
>going to sleep to late
On weekends:
>Sleeping until 12pm
>browsing youtube and forums all day
>going to sleep

I have no life
mogs me to the moon and all 8 planets for going outside

Plenty of foids have no hobbies (besides fucking Chad), try not to care that much about it.

Basically my only "hobbies" now are watching movies/TV shows and playing the vidya that runs on my mediocre prebuilt, JFL. Don't really know what other interests you're supposed to pursue with 0 friends, especially in the freezing cold. :feelsjuice: