Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't hate women because of this forum

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
My hatred of women wasn't born from scrolling forums or subreddits devoted to trashing women and portraying them in a bad light. My disdain of women was born from interaction with them. At 7 i noticed men and women were significantly different. While men were expected to remain calm and put others above themselves, women on the other hand were self centered and would throw fits over the most insignificant of things and not get in trouble. I realized then that women were a privileged class who although inferior to men in every way were treated better.

As I got older and started interacting with women outside of my own family I saw more of the same. There was a period where my hatred of all women did subside. It was after I made an online female "friend" who treated me pretty well. However I discovered she was only being nice to me because she was a Filipino woman and assumed I was an attractive tall white guy. When I revealed my face she blocked me.

My hate was finalized when TikTok became popular. Women now reveal their sociopathic narcissistic behavior with no hesitance. Indeed they celebrate it. I can visit TikTok and see foids doing things bluepillers claim are made up. I can visit any female dominated subreddit or Twitter and see them bragging about their sociopathy.

No matter how much they censor forums like this they'll never kill my hatred of women because that hatred is born out of a reaction to how they behave. Not because I was brainwashed by some ideology. I believe that's true for the majority of guys here on the forum.

Being off this forum ironically makes me hate femoids more than when I'm on this forum.

As I got older and started interacting with women outside of my own family I saw more of the same. There was a period where my hatred of all women did subside. It was after I made an online female "friend" who treated me pretty well. However I discovered she was only being nice to me because she was a Filipino woman and assumed I was an attractive tall white guy. When I revealed my face she blocked me.
I never trust a single foid anymore. They are extremely callous and straight up evil when it comes to sub5s.

As curious as it may seem, I do not hate women in and of themselves, but for themselves. Which is a curious play on words, but it's not that I intrinsically see "a WOMAN." and I want to hit him four times with knives while I drink his blood, but rather that more primitive concept of what it is to be a woman, or what is the same: the sexual strategies that women have both to survive and benefit from the opposite sex.

It is this nature that makes us cucks and undoubtedly subjugated to women to the point where the evolution of women has been so efficient that they are the dominant sex in society. They always have been.

Naturally evil beings.

My disdain of women was born from interaction with them.
actually its from lack of interaction (sexual) with them for me. Sure they are annoying but i would forget it all if they opened their legs and mouths for me

My hatred of women wasn't born from scrolling forums or subreddits devoted to trashing women and portraying them in a bad light. My disdain of women was born from interaction with them. At 7 i noticed men and women were significantly different. While men were expected to remain calm and put others above themselves, women on the other hand were self centered and would throw fits over the most insignificant of things and not get in trouble. I realized then that women were a privileged class who although inferior to men in every way were treated better.

My hate was finalized when TikTok became popular. Women now reveal their sociopathic narcissistic behavior with no hesitance. Indeed they celebrate it. I can visit TikTok and see foids doing things bluepillers claim are made up. I can visit any female dominated subreddit or Twitter and see them bragging about their sociopathy.

No matter how much they censor forums like this they'll never kill my hatred of women because that hatred is born out of a reaction to how they behave. Not because I was brainwashed by some ideology. I believe that's true for the majority of guys here on the forum.
same. It did not start here. I hate when people call places like this an echo chamber. Not that the term "echo chamber" means anything, it is just a meaningless platitude normies throw around without questioning. Just ask them this: If we accept the concept of echo chambers as true, isn't society just a giant echo chamber as a whole? Watch them squirm.

Going back to the topic tho, yeah, I have 3 sisters and saw the same shit with every relative in my family history, even 4 generations into the past. Then IRL I was bullied by foids who would literally encourage people to beat me up and shit. Also other students moms would attack me in grade school and shit.

Additionally, because of people gaslighting me 24/7 about my own experience, including professional therapists in a mental hospital, I did not believe my own senses until my early 20s. I was fully convinced that it was all in my head, that I just needed to "buckle up" etc. To that end, I did "exposure therapy" on myself, "put myself out there," etc. I put myself in cringy situations to "toughen myself up." And all that shit. My parents also aggressively forced me to do shit like that to.

It was only when I learned about the blackpill that I was even exposed to an alternative viewpoint for why my life was like that. Nobody had ever presented me with another option. It was like leaving a cult.

This forum actually did the opposite for me that they claim, it presented me with actually critical information that challenged my prior beliefs. It is the opposite of an echo chamber, if anything. Nowhere else online or IRL could I find anything like here, all the studies and shit.

I never trust a single foid anymore. They are extremely callous and straight up evil when it comes to sub5s.
They are. They get their kicks off of bullying us. There's even studies that confirm this. Whenever Chad does anything to them they take their rage out on us. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1948550615584196

As curious as it may seem, I do not hate women in and of themselves, but for themselves. Which is a curious play on words, but it's not that I intrinsically see "a WOMAN." and I want to hit him four times with knives while I drink his blood, but rather that more primitive concept of what it is to be a woman, or what is the same: the sexual strategies that women have both to survive and benefit from the opposite sex.

It is this nature that makes us cucks and undoubtedly subjugated to women to the point where the evolution of women has been so efficient that they are the dominant sex in society. They always have been.

Naturally evil beings.
I can hate a woman for their nature like I can hate a mosquito for biting me.

Yep it's the exact opposite of what normies claim, if this forum & other forums similar shut down hatred towards femoids would only increase.
Exactly. The only way to stop the growing disdain towards them would be to censor women themselves.

same. It did not start here. I hate when people call places like this an echo chamber. Not that the term "echo chamber" means anything, it is just a meaningless platitude normies throw around without questioning. Just ask them this: If we accept the concept of echo chambers as true, isn't society just a giant echo chamber as a whole? Watch them squirm.

Going back to the topic tho, yeah, I have 3 sisters and saw the same shit with every relative in my family history, even 4 generations into the past. Then IRL I was bullied by foids who would literally encourage people to beat me up and shit. Also other students moms would attack me in grade school and shit.

Additionally, because of people gaslighting me 24/7 about my own experience, including professional therapists in a mental hospital, I did not believe my own senses until my early 20s. I was fully convinced that it was all in my head, that I just needed to "buckle up" etc. To that end, I did "exposure therapy" on myself, "put myself out there," etc. I put myself in cringy situations to "toughen myself up." And all that shit. My parents also aggressively forced me to do shit like that to.

It was only when I learned about the blackpill that I was even exposed to an alternative viewpoint for why my life was like that. Nobody had ever presented me with another option. It was like leaving a cult.

This forum actually did the opposite for me that they claim, it presented me with actually critical information that challenged my prior beliefs. It is the opposite of an echo chamber, if anything. Nowhere else online or IRL could I find anything like here, all the studies and shit.
Yes you put it perfectly. Discovering the blackpill is like leaving a cult. Not being blackpilled is far more dangerous for unattractive men because they'll take rage out on themselves due to all the gaslighting.

Society i like an abusive parent. They'll beat you and then tell you it was your fault that you were beaten. As depressing as it can be knowing that it was out of your control is freeing.

Then IRL I was bullied by foids who would literally encourage people to beat me up and shit. Also other students moms would attack me in grade school and shit.
Fuck those foids

Yes you put it perfectly. Discovering the blackpill is like leaving a cult. Not being blackpilled is far more dangerous for unattractive men because they'll take rage out on themselves due to all the gaslighting.
High IQ

Fuck those foids
Only two reactions I get from foids IRL

1. When I am high energy, feeling good in the moment = fear, they get nervous and try to avoid me in public. Some even run away. Recently a school girl with a backpack ran away from me and kept looking over her shoulder.

2. When I am fucked up, they take subtle jabs at me, make fun of me, laugh etc.

I've literally had a foid call me a rapist in school. I honestly prefer that shit over the second option, which is being considered a victim.

echo chambers
Some echo chambers are smart and truthful some echo chambers are flat out retarded. This forum is a godsend because it’s an opportunity for all of us to gather and interlink all of our personal experiences, thoughts and findings into one big picture.

Clearly, retarded things will fail to form a bigger picture because too many things won’t add up and there will be too many contradictions etc. and it all falls apart. but things perfectly align with Blackpill.

This is spot-on and I agree with every word of this.

The normie mythology that incels were "indoctrinated by the internet" is wrong for two reasons: one, because it takes inherent issue with us going on the internet as a source of refuge, when if anything this just means we're more likely to learn true information they want us to be ignorant about and deny, or find other people that understand us to talk to. Secondly, it's wrong for the reason you noted: it falsely implies there is nothing wrong with people, women, and society, and we just suddenly "became" this way because we're ignorant and lost and stumbled across a thread of ragefuel bait on the internet one day that made us go "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and suddenly downspiral into a "misogynist" pit of no return.

On that last point, while you say you hate women and I of course find this position understandable given the reality that you just broke down, you should also realize this "hatred" doesn't come close to the type of men that women always have and will go for over people like us. (which I suppose you may make sense of as part of the justification for your hatred, and understandably.) Men who abuse women, treat them like sex objects, etc. surely hate them more than people like you here do but will get them as long as they're tall/attractive enough to women. In other words, you likely don't even hate women as much as most people would interpret you as doing when you say you hate them on this site, but just have an understandable degree of resentment to them, society, and the extent to which it approves of these double-standards.

People like us who describe things as they are are accused of "hatred to women" and being potentially dangerous, mentally ill, or violent. Yet, men who tangibly hate women and who are actually violent and abusive to them will be people who can get sex with women who society turns a blind eye to and even enables.

This is what I hate: this hypocrisy, and all who approve of it. While I've never really met or talked to a woman I would describe as intelligent, I know that some of them still think differently than others to the point I couldn't justify hating all of them evenly as if they all thought like the worst Feminists and sociopathic types you see on reddit.

Personally, I wouldn't say I "hate" women. It's more a degree of justified resentment and dislike that I can't but harbor given the way so many of them are and how this clearly reflects their inherent qualities of being women to the extent it can't just be dismissed as "a few women who happen to be like that." So it has to go further than resentment to some shitty individual women like "the worst offenders" to actually be a position aligned to reality. At the same time, I disagree with men who advocate a mindset of generalized hatred and collective blame to women, because it's erroneous to center a critique on the conduct of women, rather than the society that their actions are conditioned by. (of course, they defend this society and are unconscious of this, which ties back into a justified resentment to them.) This is what I hate, society, not the individuals in it.

It's tempting to just double-down and say "yes I hate women" because obviously, normies/women/feminists/bluepilled types will inevitably default to accusations of "hating women" and "misogyny" purely for not thinking as they do. But it doesn't actually explain or clarify anything.

Last edited:
This is spot-on and I agree with every word of this.

The normie mythology that incels were "indoctrinated by the internet" is wrong for two reasons: one, because it takes inherent issue with us going on the internet as a source of refuge, when if anything this just means we're more likely to learn true information they want us to be ignorant about and deny, or find other people that understand us to talk to. Secondly, it's wrong for the reason you noted: it falsely implies there is nothing wrong with people, women, and society, and we just suddenly "became" this way because we're ignorant and lost and stumbled across a thread of ragefuel bait on the internet one day that made us go "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and suddenly downspiral into a "misogynist" pit of no return.

On that last point, while you say you hate women and I of course find this position understandable given the reality that you just broke down, you should also realize this "hatred" doesn't come close to the type of men that women always have and will go for over people like us. (which I suppose you may make sense of as part of the justification for your hatred, and understandably.) Men who abuse women, treat them like sex objects, etc. surely hate them more than people like you here do but will get them as long as they're tall/attractive enough to women. In other words, you likely don't even hate women as much as most people would interpret you as doing when you say you hate them on this site, but just have an understandable degree of resentment to them, society, and the extent to which it approves of these double-standards.

People like us who describe things as they are are accused of "hatred to women" and being potentially dangerous, mentally ill, or violent. Yet, men who tangibly hate women and who are actually violent and abusive to them will be people who can get sex with women who society turns a blind eye to and even enables.

This is what I hate: this hypocrisy, and all who approve of it. While I've never really met or talked to a woman I would describe as intelligent, I know that some of them still think differently than others to the point I couldn't justify hating all of them evenly as if they all thought like the worst Feminists and sociopathic types you see on reddit.

Personally, I wouldn't say I "hate" women. It's more a degree of justified resentment and dislike that I can't but harbor given the way so many of them are and how this clearly reflects their inherent qualities of being women to the extent it can't just be dismissed as "a few women who happen to be like that." So it has to go further than resentment to some shitty individual women like "the worst offenders" to actually be a position aligned to reality. At the same time, I disagree with men who advocate a mindset of generalized hatred and collective blame to women, because it's erroneous to center a critique on the conduct of women, rather than the society that their actions are conditioned by. (of course, they defend this society and are unconscious of this, which ties back into a justified resentment to them.) This is what I hate, society, not the individuals in it.

It's tempting to just double-down and say "yes I hate women" because obviously, normies/women/feminists/bluepilled types will inevitably default to accusations of "hating women" and "misogyny" purely for not thinking as they do. But it doesn't actually explain or clarify anything.
Eh, I'd say I hate women. There's substantial evidence that shows the majority of women act the same. I can understand your views tho.

As I got older and started interacting with women outside of my own family I saw more of the same.
This.
Obviously I hated women way before I ever went on this forum. That's nothing new. You can hate women for a media's of reaons and they have nothing to do with a change in perception.

The truth is the matter is that once you realize that you don't have a sliver of a chance with any women then you see them for what they are. Possible sexual partners. That's all women are. They have NO OTHER WORTH. Just the whole between their legs.

Women are bossy and they always nagg. They nagg when they feel happy, they nagg when they feel sad, they nagg when they are out shopping, they nagg even in their sleep....

If you aren't memorized by their cunt then you see them for the retarded, weak midgets that they are. They are barely sentient as they never know what they want.

Eh, I'd say I hate women. There's substantial evidence that shows the majority of women act the same. I can understand your views tho.

I'd say there's a distinction between the obviously correct disavowal of "Not All Women Are Like That!" or coping via "being on the look-out for unicorns" as these mindsets obviously exist to deny the extent to which are women are typically the same and that this is reflective of their inherent nature as women — and simply hating women. I think it's possible to understand what I just said and to not hate them. At the very least, you'd agree it's not a requirement to hate them or doesn't necessarily follow to accept the blackpill truths. (I'm distinguishing hate from dislike or resentment. After 28 years of real world experience, I can say I generally dislike, resent, and do not trust women at this point. But do not and wouldn't see myself ever going as far to say I hate all women. A big issue with women for me is their in-group preference bias; my resentment of them is largely defensive, given how they regard us men.)

You've been around for a while and this forum is small, so do you remember soul contre tous? His account is gone now. (but it doesn't say he was banned under his name, so I'm guessing he left of his own choosing.) A year ago I had a great conversation with him about his characterization about the redpill and blackpill here. In it, he said incels who say they hate women are coping, (he compared it to Aesop's sour grapes, writing off what you can't have as undesirable in the first place) and it's just a phase of blackpill rage they will outgrow, either if they continue to be incel and settle into an acceptance of reality more, (more on this below) or if they ascend. "Truly enlightend blackpillers hate existence as a sub-6 male by itself," he said. From this post of yours here I get the impression you may be in agreement with what he said on the redpill; by holding women to this ideal of monogamy/traditionalism, they're coping by suggesting the only reason women aren't like this in this society is because of the "Jews"/"The Left"/"The Feminists"/"globalists"/"crony capitalists"/whatever. (bluepillers just are in sheer denial about women and live to defend all those things, of course.)

He said twice, the second time here in a reply to a user who defended hatred to women and insisted he was the one who was coping, that incels would throw out their supposed "hatred" to women for a chance to be with one, even a low-tier Becky:

keep coping nigga as soon as a LTB offered her pussy to you, you would become a bitch made lil cuck, same as everyone else here.

You don't hate foids, you hate the idea of foids you made up in your head as a way to cope with your genetic subhumanity.

Foids on the other hand hate you for who you are, since they are viscerally repulsed by your genetic inferiority.
That female visceral disgust towards subhumans is real hatred my friend.

I was going to say that you may feel that this is the kind of way a normie would respond to an incel, but I don't think it is. They treat us as subhumans and simply affirm the (possibly false) notion we will never get a girlfriend. To defend the bullshit narrative that conveniently demonizes every man in our situation as "entitled to sex" or "hating women" as if this is how we wound up here, it wouldn't occur to them to frame things on the basis of, "you wouldn't hate women if you found a girlfriend" because they don't want us to find one to begin with. Normies act like incels are incels because they hate women, as opposed to this merely being a response to the circumstance we've been forced in through no fault of our own.

The order is actually that women reject us due to lack of looks/height/money/social status + ethnicity/ableism. Then we are accused of "hating women" merely for being single and alone and willing to be conscious and articulate about this and to criticize the society that would justify it, regardless of how we feel about women. The fact that many women have this mindset makes many incel men who otherwise might not hate women do so, I think.

Also, what he said about the redpill and blackpill was spot-on. We agreed that the blackpill would lead to a man not hating women, if anything, whereas the redpill is contradictory because it's simultaneously misogynist and gynocentric. "in my experience most of them are tradcucks, searching for socially enforced monogamy while still putting their idea of what a women SHOULD be on a pedestal, while at the same time blaming women for how they ACTUALLY behave." As he says in the OP, according to incels women are bad, but the blackpill says that women cannot be at fault for being that way, so they can't be objectively judged for their behavior, because objective morality doesn't exist. (whereas the redpill says women "chose to be that way," again, holding them accountable.) Otto Weininger, author of Sex and Character, said that women are amoral, not immoral, meaning it would be incorrect to judge them as immoral because they lack the capacity for morality. Schopenhaur also describes their shittiness as just inherent to their nature.

This is reminding me of this thread which you likely remember and is one I come back to a lot. In the end I don't agree with OP but it led a lot of good replies. (I basically agree with everyone who constructively disagrees with him) This guy who responded sums up my thoughts exactly:

I think your misconception is that people here are like this just because of women rejection. That's not true overall, many here don't even have the guts to get near a woman for romantic purposes. What people hate is the things around women: the culture, attitude and the way we (as males and surprise surprise, human beings) are always treated as less worth if we don't reach a very high standard that is simply impossible for a large portion of males. Many of the things that make us feel less than human are supported by women and those who want female attention (and just remembering, that's natural, anyone who is not broken is willing for sex and affection, no one is denying that). Anyone who has its most basic thing (humanity) taken from you will tend to hatred and similar feelings. It's unfortunate, but it's true, that's just human nature. -Neeru

As does this commenter who wrote the longest response, one that I mostly agree with and is just a great well-written general breakdown.

Given the amount of women who approve of all of this and encourage this mindset, and the fact that a large % of society will hence make it out to be our fault and accuse us of hating women anyway, we truly might as well hate women. In a sense this is only logical. But I think a fair amount of the guys here who say they do are aware that it's not really the ideal, or at least not the only rational response.

There's a point I like to make that if anything, this website and websites like this could lead to less hatred of women. I truly think the banning of every subreddit, including incelswithouthate, to the point that now there is a culture of fear on reddit for so much as acknowledging male loneliness anywhere, let alone having a forum dedicated to it. (r/foreveralone and r/FA30+ exist, but are largely neutered because mods will strictly ban someone they say is "engaging in incel mindsets and rhetoric" which of course just means whatever they need it to, and is there to censor men that go too far in potentially addressing and describing the problem) Men could come to hate women as a result of desperation due to isolation and having no one to talk honestly about their situation to, whereas this website encourages the realization that we're not alone and encourages being aware and informed. (as the guy who criticized the redpill I quoted above said, you're less likely to hate what you understand, so someone who's not blackpilled is if anything more likely to hate women if their only exposure to ideas are bluepilled normies, but there's nothing to hate once women are understood on a scientific basis.) Of course, in practice, the very existence of the website has led to normies demonizing any men who steps foot on it, whether or not we even identify as "incel" is irrelevant because the source of the hatred is unfortunate men and anyone willing to shine light on the phenomena and extent of male loneliness itself. This makes incels more likely to hate women or feel justified in doing so as a response. (normies are debatably just all men who defend women/white knights + most women, anyway.)

Given how immature most women are, it also just occurred to me the extent to which they would hate men if they had to be in the same position as we were. Not really a hypothetical that makes sense anyway for obvious reasons, given the distinction between the two sexes is everything and the point. But there's a point there nevertheless. I'm sure I'm not the first person here to think of this. On a basic level, maybe it's another way of just pointing out that they lack empathy. (and are less empathetic than men as Geckobus pointed out in his Females are Psychopaths thread) They couldn't even imagine being in our place, not just for perpetually being single but social isolation and dejection in general. But if they were, they'd definitely complain about it and be a lot worse than we are about it. Overall I think we are dealing with things quite commendably, both in terms of resisting delusions and coping and not taking it out on anyone. A very true point that probably doesn't get acknowledged here enough.

I'll conclude this by quoting another guy from the "Why I don't hate women" post from the "oldercel," one that I whole-heartedly agree with.

This is some strong whitepill cope. I'm glad that you've come to terms with your inceldom and are at peace with it, brocel, but inceldom itself is not a state of harmony. You are not supposed to be OK with being an incel. It's against every fibre of your biological and evolutionary being. You've either been conditioned to accept your own sorry state, or you've deluded yourself into it. And that, my brothers, is the subtle black pill here.

It's just that again, I don't think a stance of generalized hatred of women logically follows a confrontation with this. One can adopt his mindset but simply not hate women. This is why the comments in that post that say "I don't hate women for rejecting me, they're following biology when they do. I hate how they are entitled and embellished and pretend to be the oppressed gender on top of that" are so illuminating.

A key point that this (unfortunately banned) user brought up here in the same Females are Psychopaths thread is that women are most likely to be embellished and vitriolic to men specifically to men they feel are subpar; but furthermore, subpar women themselves are more likely to be hostile to subpar men who reject them. In other words, both Stacies and Chads are less likely to look down on us, (of course plenty could be bullies anyway, but I'm describing a pattern) because they're not insecure and afraid of failure. "Becky's existence won't have this luxury so uggos are an issue she will have to deal with eventually."

Last edited:
This.
Obviously I hated women way before I ever went on this forum. That's nothing new. You can hate women for a media's of reaons and they have nothing to do with a change in perception.

The truth is the matter is that once you realize that you don't have a sliver of a chance with any women then you see them for what they are. Possible sexual partners. That's all women are. They have NO OTHER WORTH. Just the whole between their legs.

Women are bossy and they always nagg. They nagg when they feel happy, they nagg when they feel sad, they nagg when they are out shopping, they nagg even in their sleep....

If you aren't memorized by their cunt then you see them for the retarded, weak midgets that they are. They are barely sentient as they never know what they want.

Basically agree. If not for the fact that men get sex out of them and are conditioned to accept and defend their behavior to the extent they're really miserable with them, it would be far more the norm to recognize the extent to which they are retarded insufferable bitchy stupid entitled spineless cowardly hypocritical pathetic spoiled lying back-stabbing bratty childish selfish narcissistic inferior humans in just about every way (intellectual/emotional capacity, awareness, physicality) compared to men. (Schopenhauer described them as big children and "something intermediate between the child and the man.") Of course the degree to which they are just accepted only feeds their entitlement, narcissism, and delusions. When this user here said that they essentially see everything in terms of self-benefit their entire lives, it really hit the nail on the head.

The most profound insight your reply shed light on is the extent to which women are just potential sexual partners and that this is their only worth. What almost never gets mentioned is fact that women themselves affirm this. I wouldn't justify a resentful attitude to them over this fact otherwise. (I was honestly brainwashed by Feminism for years with its whole backward "the problem is men objectifying women!" framing) In reality, it's women who objectify themselves. It's women who insist on revolving everything around sex, being preoccupied with it, and revolving their sense of self and self-worth around it. (yet in an inverted twist of logic, Feminists actually have the gall to say men are the problem for "objectifying" them. If anything, it's women objectifying men, and in this very situation many men hopelessly wish that women were interested in being deeper than this, but they just aren't. It's laughable to suggest I'm supposed to be sympathetic to a circumstance that exists because women themselves choose to fanatically and fervently revolve their entire existence around sex) Ernest Belfort Bax wrote:

"And while male man has ceased to represent a sex, in developing into the human personality complete up to date; woman still represents a sexual principle; her personality centres in sex, in fact she still remains for the most part, an amplified, beautified, embellished sexual organ."

Of course not all women are the worst-offenders, (the worst-offenders would meet all my descriptors above to the extreme) though I would argue a staggering amount of them basically do fit all my descriptors above. It's just that it's downright staggering the extent to which women who meet my descriptions, and are married to men who support them or are family members of men who support them, when such men are themselves decent, hard-working, self-sacrificing people, that would just defend women for being this way because they're women, even though they know this is wrong deep down. I agree with your saying that one of the main reasons for this is because men are just distracted by women's vagina's/their own sex instinct, which shuts off their ability to critically think about them to the extent we'd obviously be more likely to. But I don't think it's just that, considering how many married men/men who take care of their mothers, aunts, mother in-law etc. still are like this despite the woman potentially not being sexually attractive anymore in the case of the former and never having been a sexual partner in the case of the latter. I think on a deeper level the enabling and acceptance of the shittiness of women is just sheer survival, putting up with them to get through life, because generally men don't just snap and kill them even in the most intolerable circumstances.

The disparity between the decency of men and the shittiness of women in countless scenarios of this kind is just staggering, and it's literally maddening how you can't point it out in politically correct society, enough that I could actually see it driving someone past the brink of insanity.

There is an interesting theory (that Esther Vilar, author of The Manipulated Man, talks about) that says we ought to hate men more than women because men enable them and have put up with it for it for so long, and that women couldn't get away with being as shitty as they are otherwise. It's an interesting idea to entertain, but of course I ultimately reject it. You could say it just victim-blames men. Ultimately, women are just worse and we should hold them accountable for the way they are.

The basic issue is that women have more intrinsic worth in society compared to men, but almost no one is willing to point out the actual reasons this is the case. It's so ingrained and accepted, people even go as far to act like it is not the case, and even go further than suggesting men and women are on equal footing, but that women have it worse than men and that men are the privileged ones. This is how backward, inverted, and reactionary they are.

It is also just the case that for me, there are enough women that aren't like what I described that I would never say I "hate" them. It wouldn't occur to me to say I "like" or "dislike" let alone hate each of the sexes - men or women - for the same reasons I don't go around saying I have certain views on races. (if there was a questionnaire that asked me my thoughts on multiple race groups from 1 - 10, I'd respond "5"/Neutral for all of them.)

Last edited:
Society i like an abusive parent. They'll beat you and then tell you it was your fault that you were beaten. As depressing as it can be knowing that it was out of your control is freeing.
true.

Exactly. This is what I said in the longest paragraph in my first comment, around the middle. While I agree with the people here who just said that if anything, reddit banning every incel subreddit and the general censorship and driving communities like this "underground" could be counterproductive only leading to men being more likely to hate women, at the same time the very existence of places like this that encourage men to be more informed, to confront reality more, and to reach out to other men for understanding and support would if anything make people less likely to be hateful to women than if it didn't exist. If we were just completely alone as well as ignorant, we'd naturally just take this out in hatred due to lack of understanding and desperation. But someone is less likely to hate what they understand.

Also, again like this user said here if anything the blackpill itself entails men being less likely to be misogynist than anything else. (he said that blackpilled men who disliked the redpill who were misogynist were really likely just going through a phase, "blackpill rage" as he put it) It's no coincidence that the redpill mindset is the mindset of normies, pick-up artist community, the general manosphere mindset that encourages men to keep trying and to be successful, etc.

Redpill at it's core is hyperindividualism, social constructionism and existentialism (it's basically a more androcentric, but still gynocentric version of the bluepill).

According to the redpill people are to blame for their actions and their circumstances 100% since they have complete control over their life at all times.
ThERefore female hypERgamy, promiscuity, sneakiness, solipcism, chad worship and hybristophilia are the female's fault, because in theory the female CHOse to be solipcistic, lookist and hypERgamous!

Foids are "evil" in the eyes of incels, but they are not at fault for being that way, and can not be objectively (but still subjectively) judged for their behaviors, since objective morals don't exist according to the blackpill.
Blaming a foid for behaving like a foid is one thing, but pretending she CHOse to be that way is much more hateful.

TLDR: Redpill is blaming wolves for killing sheep.

-soul contre tous