Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I don't feel very good.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I drank a lot of energy drinks. like about a liter and a half then i took 4 painkillers and now i'm on my 9th beer and i feel like shit. I haven't felt like this before. my heart hurts and i can't stand up but i feel kinda high so i'm not that bothered. i can brethe a bit better now if i don't try to move. It's not so bad.

Hope you feel fine soon.

Only a slav would post about it instead of going to the doctor tbh
indeed. At least he's getting a bit better but I can't imagine that his body could take much more abuse right now.

Are you trying to bloatmaxx or suicidemaxx?

I drank a lot of energy drinks. like about a liter and a half then i took 4 painkillers and now i'm on my 9th beer and i feel like shit. I haven't felt like this before. my heart hurts and i can't stand up but i feel kinda high so i'm not that bothered. i can brethe a bit better now if i don't try to move. It's not so bad.
never doing that shit again almost killed me

You probably feel bad because caffeine and alcohol are poison at that level. I do the same shit

Ngl I feel like this after binge eating junk food, I just don't care anymore about what I eat. I hate my body too.

i know it sounds like a fucking meme

but this really does help

in the morning or early in the day go for a 30 minute bike ride or short run, walkings a meme its not physically hard enough
you need to get a good pump of blood flowing through you

the endorphines make the day better

its nothing about herr derr bro gymmxx for stacey bro

ITS ALL MENTAL the effect mentally is huge and cannot be understated it flips you from negative to BEARABLE AND MAYBE POSITIVE

but the effect literally wears off around about 24 hours
i literally just force myself to do it, not because i want to because i mentally need to

I start to feel like shit even if nothing has changed and i rot at home for 2 days, lethargy depression becomes much worse then copes with stims etc etc etc etc

Coping Sure is bliss

in the morning or early in the day go for a 30 minute bike ride or short run, walkings a meme its not physically hard enough
you need to get a good pump of blood flowing through you

the endorphines make the day better

its nothing about herr derr bro gymmxx for stacey bro

ITS ALL MENTAL the effect mentally is huge and cannot be understated it flips you from negative to BEARABLE AND MAYBE POSITIVE

but the effect literally wears off around about 24 hours
i literally just force myself to do it, not because i want to because i mentally need to

I start to feel like shit even if nothing has changed and i rot at home for 2 days, lethargy depression becomes much worse then copes with stims etc etc et
True , i started cycling and it helps mentally