Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't feel like trying in life because of my inceldom

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
So I'm 26, live with my parents, jobless, college dropout, you get the idea idea. I don't think I have a chance of salvaging my life, but even if I could, why bother? I'm always gonna be a grotesquely hideous sand nigger fesikhcel, I will never get a foid, never get access to stinky roast beef flaps. It just makes me want to lay down and rot.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F4o2ewbk8k1a01.jpg&hash=bda8f3603de26fca0fe06dbbe161048a

suicidefuel would have been a better tag :feelsrope:

I feel you bro. I'm slavewaging in a scientific field but I don't like working for others and the people I work with are mostly normies. Living alone in a tiny studio as a truecel also gets frustrating. I h[UWSL]ave some solid copes but life isn't really enjoyable :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

I hate how much effort it takes for me just to get up out of bed in the morning, let alone doing all the things I need to get done. Needless to say, I accomplish my shit very slowly and there's a lot of procrastination involved. Being completely unwanted drains you of all your energy and barely leaves enough to lift your arm in the air without having to push yourself to do it, let alone getting done everything else life requires of us. :feelsbadman::dafuckfeels:

I desperately want to believe that even though i am fucking ancient ( almost a wizard) i can still make it and live a normal life and the only thing that's holding me back is the absolute lack of effort on my part

Really need to more proactive

But too comfortable being a neet

You think praying everyday to God will lead to better outcomes?