Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't feel like home is anywhere

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I feel like I'm lost, at all times. Lost in the social corridors, barriers put up to stop my progress. I can see, the walls are glass, I can see through the walls, I can see everyone else living their normal lives. They're living their normal lives, because they don't have a mental disease. A disgusting, horrible disease, that blocks your social instincts, and makes navigating social situations an impossible nightmare. It's Asperger's Syndrome, man. It's the syndrome that drove me straight into unrelenting loneliness, and hasn't given up, and never will. I just wish isolation wasn't so painful, man. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I don't have Asperger's but I'm still excluded from normie social circles, the world is a cruel place for unlucky guys.

Normies would kill themselves if they lived a day in our shoes. But that's purely hypothetical and they will get to enjoy their lives while we rot alone.

home was far away

I don't have Asperger's but I'm still excluded from normie social circles, the world is a cruel place for unlucky guys.

Normies would kill themselves if they lived a day in our shoes. But that's purely hypothetical and they will get to enjoy their lives while we rot alone.
They wouldn't last, they would perish. They're weak, and brittle. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

They wouldn't last, they would perish. They're weak, and brittle. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
Break Smash GIF by Leandro Estrella

The heart knows where home is which is not of this world

I just wish isolation wasn't so painful, man.
Meanwhile, this same signor says things like: oi, you said a word about jbw, now i hate you, even if you dont support it

Exquisite, very impressive

No home for your height...

Oh wait that´s too far fetched lol