Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t feel bad for people when they have kids knowing there’s a 100% chance their child will die and then the child dies

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You knew the child was gonna die and still brought them here to this hellscape of a planet so that’s your fault there can’t be life without death

Every life comes with a death sentence. We were all brought into this world with knowledge that we will die

Every life comes with a death sentence. We were all brought into this world with knowledge that we will die
tell that to IT cucks who defend the thesis that cum buckets shouldn't settle for "creepy guys" because they are going to kill them
and what of it?
everyone dies eventually

I suppose it's fair to say that by having kids you're in denial

You knew the child was gonna die and still brought them here to this hellscape of a planet so that’s your fault there can’t be life without death
I've gotten to the point where I don't feel empathy or remorse for other people. The way I see it it's me or them.